“I can't sleep...”

Ranked #13 of 21 Hotels in Everett
Calgary, Canada
“I can't sleep...”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I needed a place to rest and this motel was ranked well so I set my GPS and headed to Everett for the night. The price was good and the receptionist was very friendly, the room looked clean and there are many amenities nearby. On the downside- I'm in my room now writing this review- it's 3:00 am and there is lots going on here- cars coming and going, people hanging around the parking lot, I can here a couple arguing in an adjacent room and the plastic bed liner is not comfy. I wish the police cars that were driving into the parking lot earlier were here now since there are hoodies walking around so I plan to stay awake to make sure they don't mess with my bike. I believe MM's review that said this is a drug hangout and am waiting for the knock on my door now- I'm looking forward to Sunrise so I can get out of here.

Room Tip: Find another hotel unless a hoody coming to visit the man down the hall
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Czech first
Port Alberni
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This is a very clean and comfortable motel. The staff were great,the parking was ample and it even had boiled eggs along with all the usual continental type breakfast. We give it 2 thumbs up and will gladly stay again. If they keep up the good work they will always have repeat customers!

Room Tip: We stayed upstairs,non-smoking. The room did not have any smokey smell.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Monterey, CA
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Sunrise Motor for 5 nights from March 25 through 31, 2013. We were visiting our son and daughter-in-law who live in Everett for Easter. This motel was a great value for the price! There is a Starbucks pretty much right next door in addition to the Denny's on the property and the Fred Meyer right across the street. The location is very convenient. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast is very basic, just cereal, juice, coffee, and Costco muffins, but adequate. The outside appearance and decor was dated, but we were looking for a really good value and got it at Sunrise Inn. We were spending most of time with family so all we needed was a clean, comfortable place to sleep. If you're looking for a lot of amenities, don't look here, but if you're looking for a clean place for a very good price, this is it!

Room Tip: Choose an upstairs corner room.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I stayed here for 15 nights with my husband and completely satisfied about this motel. The location was perfect. There's a Fred meyer right across the street and a Denny's in the parking lot. The staff were really helpful and friendly. The room was clean and breakfast was nice. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Bellevue, Washington, United States
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I stayed at this hotel once and once only and never again I rented 2 rooms side by sice my 2 oldest girls over 19 stayed in 1 room and wife and i were next to rhem.The girls were to scared to go to vending machine.Drug addicts hanging around hotel cat calling them.After it had gotten datk people were running around knocking on doors.Ours was knocked on many times,I tried calling front desk,they never answered.We made it threw the night packed up as soon as it became light went to front desk told them what had happened.They just shrugged and took our keys.
Never stay here the whole area is bad,,,,

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank Michael M

Travelers are raving about these Everett hotels

Reviewed August 4, 2012

We stayed here for 6 nights and for the price the room was great. The location is perfect, there's a dennys In the parking lot. We had a microwave and mini fridge. The building looks abit sketchy but i promise its safe! Overall I would recommend this place.

• Stayed August 2012
Everett, Washington
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Over all quite satisfied. House Keeping friendly I would recomend.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple