“Good location & Reasonable Price”

La Quinta Inn Everett
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Everett
North Vancouver, Canada
“Good location & Reasonable Price”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We live in Vancouver, Canada. We have stayed at this location previously and were very happy. The amenties are good for the price and the location works well for weekend jaunts to Seattle. We have previously taken advantage of the pet policy and brought our dog along, that is great.
This trip I was very disappointed with the customer service. The front desk were cordial, a lot less than last time when they were friendly/helpful and chatty. The breakfast attendant was rude and very unhappy...you were made to feel like you got in 'her way' if you used any of the facilities (coffee/condiments/tongs etc). Another guest asked her "what is wrong" I advised the hotel via email and got a 'sorry' response - they did not seem too concerned. It was not a nice start to our vacation, but if she is not about - I would say give this place a shot!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank k8oz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Vancouver
Reviewed September 11, 2011

At the end of the day it's always a pleasure to stay in a comfortable hotel. This La Quinta is a bit of a wiggle to find due to its location next to the I-5 Interstate Highway on the edge of Everett. That being said, it is quiet and reasonably priced. The complimentary breakfast includes the usual fare of waffles, cereals, fruit juices, toast and scrambled eggs. Pets are welcome, there is a small business centre, and there is even a small outdoor swimming pool to refresh you after a long day. There is a very good Irish pub nearby (O'Donnell's) and the Washington State Ferry system will transport you from Mukilteo to Whidbey Island after you have toured the enormous Boeing aircraft assembly plant.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Clearwater, Florida
Reviewed September 2, 2011

We found this hotel extremely nice, had an outdoor heated pool, We were greeted by a very friendly young man and our room was spacious and well appointed and clean. it is easily found from the Interstate and there were repeat customers there. Breakfast was adequate we would return

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed August 28, 2011

We prebooked our stay here based on photos online and other reviews. We did not last 10 minutes inside the hotel. Our room's entry door had a broken knob and took the staff a few tries to get in. That does not even deal with the odor- everywhere! Ceilings were low, lighting dingy, doors were scuffed and dirty. Carpets had obvious large (vomit?) stains and the whole experience gave us the creeps! we are blue-collar people but this was not going to be our hotel. Once inside the room it was an even worse smell - and that was one of the King rooms! we walked next door to Holiday Inn Express and got the last room! La Quinta had an empty parking lot- aside from a truck with a flattish tire that obviously is left there to rust! That contrast between 2 properties side by side tells you plenty!
never darkening this door again. Was really disappointed!

Dallas
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Stayed here during west coast road trip. The hotel room was ok. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I left my backpack with my laptop and other electronics when I checked out and didn't realize that it was missing until later after a day of sightseeing. I was very concerned about getting it back. I called the hotel and they were already holding it for me. Made my day! Getting to the hotel was a little quirky...my GPS was very confused. Overall it was a good stay and convenient to downtown Seattle. Room did include microwave and frig.

2 Thank gcox915
honkidorie, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Everett, responded to this review, August 29, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that you had a great stay. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Jay Ohm
Bellingham, Washington
Reviewed July 27, 2011

I went to visit some friends in the area and had a fantastic stay at the La Quinta in Everett! The staff was phenomenal. They catered to our needs, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I would definitely recommend anyone to this property.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank gosipp
Upland, California
Reviewed July 9, 2011

This is the second time my family stayed at this La Quinta Inn and it will be our last. If you like swimming pools that are cold enough to cause significant shrinkage and make your nipples hard enough to cut glass, then I highly recommend the pool. The bath tub / shower was interesting as well. I think it was the first time I ever felt more dirty after taking a shower. There was mold on the tile and it literally smelled like a urinal. I am not exaggerating for effect. It was that disgusting. We always stay at La Quinta Inn because they are pet friendly. We will continue to stay at La Quinta Inn's when we travel because they are usually quite clean and reasonably priced, but again, we will not stay at this location ever again. If you are in Everett, WA are looking for an alternative to the La Quinta Inn, I suggest finding a cardboard box and a hose and camp out behind Albertson's Supermarket just west of the hotel. Such accommodations would be 5 star by comparison.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank HungryTraveler_11
honkidorie, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Everett, responded to this review, July 11, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our property for your hotel accommodations. Please accept my apology that your stay did not meet your expectations. At La Quinta, we strive to ensure that our guests have a clean, comfortable stay and experience great service. We value your opinion and your continued business with our brand. I would like to make this up to you and show you that your most recent experience was a one time mistake.

Please contact me at 425.347.9099 or lq6187gm@laquinta.com.

Jay Ohm