“Wonderful Place!”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Ephrata
White Sulphur Springs, Montana
“Wonderful Place!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I stayed here not long ago. I saw some of the other reviews and all I can say is this place must be under new management. Staff was friendly and helpful, clean rooms, and pet friendly! I will definatly stay here in the future!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank Rdunkin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Grand Forks, North Dakota
Reviewed October 28, 2011

Don't believe everything you read. The two previous reviews are obviously fake. This is a mom and pop motel with very reasonable rates. The room was clean. The lady at the front desk who runs the place is very nice and accommodating. She can't be here all the time, but when she is, she provides great service. I stayed here for a couple of weeks. Frig, microwave and coffeemaker in the room worked just fine. The water in the shower was plenty hot. I don't know how many places I have stayed where the internet hardly works, here it worked flawlessly. I called another motel to make a reservation and canceled, their weekly rate was twice what it is here.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank dkpenman
Pullman, Washington
Reviewed June 26, 2011

This place is filthy and disgusting. The floors and walls were filthy. Spit wads all over the restroom walls. Un-vacuumed floors. There was a coffee maker, but no cups. Microwave barely worked. We were unable to get clean towels or a 2nd roll of toilet paper because there was nobody at the front desk. I tried several times for new toilet paper and towels. There is no continental breakfast. The beds were miserable and the A/C barely works. To top it off, neither remote for neither television worked. I would avoid this place at all cost. My wife and I decided that if we ever go back to Ephrata and this is the only place with a room, we will sleep in the car. It will most likely be more comfortable. This place gets an F in our books.

Room Tip: Go to another motel
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Motelguru_69

Travelers are raving about these Ephrata hotels

Spokane, Washington
Reviewed July 25, 2010

It is hard to know where to start. When we checked in the room was dirty. We had to clean right away. We woke to mouse droppings each morning. The beds were horrible, my husband and I keep rolling to the middle of the mattress. The "free" breakfast consisted of a small honey bun or a NutraGrain bar, IF you are a late riser. They did not open the office until 10.

One night there were young kids yelling and running through the parking lot at 10:30, clearly this made it impossible to sleep.

We were told of a 48 hour cancellation policy. We did check out early but gave 48 hours notice. We are still being billed for that night.

The stated office hours were 10am-10pm, but it was hard to find someone in the office during these hours.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
4 Thank LDBM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ephrata
Best Western Rama Inn
Ephrata Inn Motel
Ephrata Inn Motel
#1 of 1 in Ephrata
Sunny Springs Resort & Campground

Been to Sunland Inn? Share your experiences!