“Large portions ahead-dieters beware!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 53 Restaurants in Enumclaw
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The waiter warned my daughter against ordering 3 appetizers, but she was hungry and hadn't had Mexican food in a long time. The shrimp cocktail was practically aquarium size. I saw others drinking margaritas out of the same glass (think the kind of glass a jumbo sundae would come in). They accommodated our large family party drifting in at different times cheerfully. The other food was good too! We told latecomers to share ours rather than ordering, but still took boxes home.

There are newer reviews for Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Teresa and Andres have owned this restaurant since I was a kid and the food is still just as good. I don't even need a menu when I walk in because the servers remember what your favorites are. They have the typical Mexican fare but it is truly authentic. I love walking in the door and being greeted with a smile. A great place to eat and very affordable!!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

The atmosphere and food are excellent. Staff is always willing to please even special requests from my kids.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We have been going to Mazatlan for several years. We have moved recently and have not been able to find a Mexican restaurant that compares.

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Every time I eat here it is the same. The same Friendly staff, the same good food and the same prices.

All the other restaurants in this town are scary.

1  Thank sweaterclubsister