“The Hotel was nice and comfotable for a great price”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Enumclaw
Reviewed August 8, 2009

My friend and I stayed at Kings Value Inn when we went to a concert at the white river amphitheater. We enjoyed the room, it was clean and very cozy inside with nice colors and decorated very delicately. The staff was friendly and helpful and best of all the price was very fair. I was happy to find out they have other hotels in Eastern Washington as well. I look forward to another stay and I would recommend it to anyone. There is a nice little breakfast/lunch diner next to the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 16, 2009

Hi. We were a little nervous about staying here because of poor reviews. However my husband and I were very impressed when we drove up. The parking lot was clean, easy access to the office, front lady very pleasant and helpful, our room was on the second floor no worries we found our room to be very comfortable and clean, the beds were comfy, bathroom clean, a balacony looking our over the swimming pool (we did not use because of time of year), quiet rooms, more than enough t.v. channels, and it was a short walk to Charlies Cafe. A quick drive to Safeway and a few fast food resturants. I would recommend Kings Valu Inn to my friends and family. Since there was a group of us and 4 rooms, we were given a discount and no complaints here. The place was booked and the noise level was low, I was woke up around 2ish to people outside talking and the room below us I could hear the doors closing, my husband slept through it all.
The Gates'

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed February 8, 2009

I didnt really like it, it was cheap! But i was not comfortable.. it was old and smelly.. real musty for a non smoking room.. and i didnt take my shoes off and get comfortable, i felt dirty.. and i didnt even want to go use the restroom or shower it was moldy ahh never again!! I am staying at choice hotels and earning my rewards or looking at the rooms over in buckley..

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank travler189669
Reviewed September 23, 2008

Basic, comfortable accommodations but this is not in central Enumclaw. If you want to walk around downtown and sample the bars and restaurants and return on foot, there's another hotel right in the center.
1st floor rooms have big sliding glass doors that open to pool and grassy courtyard.
Armenian (I'm guessing) owners/operators are friendly and helpful.
Kiddy play area and big, old, depression-era CCC log construction community center behind hotel.
A nice looking golf course, surrounded by forest, is a 5-10 minute walk from your door.
Pretty good pizza joint in mini-strip mall across from the big Safeway half mile down main road.
Contacting property directly got us a price cheaper than Expedia.

Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed September 12, 2008

There are certainly more comfortable rooms, but for the price, there's little to complain. Great location for Rainier, short driving distance to shops and fast food, walking distance to restaurant, heated pool (which we even used in pouring rain), lots of TV channels, balcony - that's all cool.

The bathroom could, however, definitely use some touch up.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 30, 2008

ok place for that money, could be better

Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed January 1, 2008

This is a older hotel next to a tavern. We had a corner room closest to the tavern and we could hear the music playing until the tavern closed. This room is non smoking but it smelt like smoke and very musty. The heater was so noisy that it was hard to hear the tv.The bathroom was small and they put the coffee maker in the bathroom with the glasses and ice tray. The shower head was comming off. The bedspreads had cigarett holes in them and part of the bottom of the bedspread it looked like it was torn up by a dog. Lucky that we were only staying one night.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank Gail W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enumclaw
Guest House Inn Enumclaw
La Quinta Inn & Suites Auburn
Best Western Premier Plaza Hotel & Conference Center
Ramada Kent Seattle Area
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sumner

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!