“Excellent value hotel”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Enumclaw
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was by far the lowest priced hotel during our 8 day stay in the Seattle/Portland area. It is a bit dated but was clean, fairly comfortable beds, and quiet. The gentleman at the front desk, and I assume the owner, was very friendly & helpful plus a great sense of humor! They even have a heated, outdoor pool which seemed to have a nice temperature (only stuck my feet in).

Room Tip: We asked for the quietest room possible because the night prior at a different hotel we had very lit...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have only stayed at the Kings Valu Inn in Enumclaw twice however, Cathy remembered me this year from my overnight stay last year!
I love Cathy. She took very good care of my requirements being sure I knew which room was mine, where I should park. What was nearby -- I think you get the point. What a joy she is, and such fun after a long drive to the class reunion.
This place is so peaceful and quiet out there in the foothills of Mount Rainier. Walk into town in a few minutes ( well 20 for me) enjoy any number of restaurants and a great bookstore offering First Nations books: cool.
Just so peaceful after the long drive to my class reunion.
I love this place: so good to me I get spoiled after only one night. I will go back every year. It so convenient and fun!
Overall a great place to while away the day and read or sleep.
I love this place! It is so fun

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We stayed in mid August for 3 nights. The location is right next to the King County fairgrounds, which was very convenient. We had clean towels and made beds every day. Cathy in the front office is exceptional & made our stay trouble free. The pool was clean & the temp. perfect for the hot weather. We made use of the cable tv, mini fridge, coffee pot and microwave. I would absolutely stay there again.

Room Tip: If you book online, call the office if you need something, they are very accommodating.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This was my fourth year staying at the motel. The staff (Kathy, especially) is very inviting and makes you feel like a guest!! The rooms are dated, but clean (do wish the owners would buy new mattresses for people with bad backs, though). Coffee and free WI-FI. Very quiet and safe. Will be coming back every year.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Annie S
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This hotel is older, but well maintained. Everything was clean, and the staff was very friendly helping us locate things in the area to do. Go explore Enumclaw, then come relax for the night here! We even asked for a couple extra pillows, and they had no problem delivering them!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ormbrek
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I stayed at this motel last August, and enjoyed my stay completely. It is and older property, but the rooms are clean and comfortable
I was very impressed with the friendly , helpful staff. They truly went above and beyond to make my stay comfortable. I am somewhat handicapped, and they went as far as delivering change to my room to save me the trip to the lobby
This property books up quickly for events, and I made sure to get my reservations in early for my return visit this year. I am looking forward to it

Room Tip: If you are mobility challenged, try to get a ground floor room
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank sarah a
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I don't know how anyone could complain about this motel. The room was clean, the grounds were beautiful, the price was great and the man at the desk was very friendly and helpful. There was a small little patio or balcony for each room. My husband and I spent 48 days on the road and I would have been thrilled to have spent every night at this motel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mary B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enumclaw
Guest House Inn Enumclaw
La Quinta Inn & Suites Auburn
Best Western Premier Plaza Hotel & Conference Center
Ramada Kent Seattle Area
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sumner

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!