“Great grill in the 'Claw”

Rainier Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 53 Restaurants in Enumclaw
Cuisines: American
Description: (360) 825-6363
Description: (360) 825-6363
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Right on the main street in Enumclaw. The food is good so it gets busy, be prepared to wait a little bit during lunch or dinner times. Fortunately service is fast so it doesn't take long to get seated or to get your food. Decent beers on tap. Definitely a great place to go in the area.

2  Thank axs666
There are newer reviews for Rainier Bar & Grill

Reviewed August 25, 2014

We enjoyed the Prime Rib sandwich special and a bacon/cheddar burger on a brief lunch stop. The prime rib sandwich special was stellar while the burger was pretty "average". The fries, service, atmosphere and beer selections were very good!

Recommend this establishment when dining near Enumclaw/Mt. Rainier area.

1  Thank webcam13
Reviewed August 8, 2014

We ate here on Friday, 8/8/14. The food was great - some of the best we had the week we visited Mt. Rainier. My husband had the sirloin ($18) and it was cooked like he liked it and ver tasty. I had the grilled salmon and grilled romaine ($14.50) which was different and tasted great. We also had an order of their huge onion rings, which my husband said were some of the best he has had. All of our food was great. Our servers were fast and friendly.
We were staying at the Crystal Mountain hotels, and it took us about 45 minutes from there to get to Enumclaw. There are not a lot of options on that side of the park, and this is worth the drive if you need some good food!

2  Thank sandyld7
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We stopped to eat here on our way to Packwood for a couple days hiking at Mt. Rainier. Wow was the food GOOD!!! We got the appetizer of the mussels in coconut milk and I have to say I think these are the best mussels I EVER HAD! Our fresh seafood entrees were fantastic also. Nice ambiance, great service. We were sure happy!!!

2  Thank Vicki M
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place can get very busy, so you may need to wait outside!
I've been going here for a long time, 90% of the time its wonderful. Prime Rib is awsome!!
I would stick to Wine or beer for drinks, even though it has a great bar and they come up with different drink idea's. They are too girley for me.. aka too sweet.
With so few choices on the hill, this is a must go to and for those bonney lake people who can't drive the 8 miles. You need to this place is one of the best! on the hill and in sumner.

2  Thank Denise B