“Excellent pizza”

Frankie's
Ranked #16 of 53 Restaurants in Enumclaw
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I have to have gluten free pizza. Theirs is very good. Friendly and efficient wait staff. We had a large group and they gave us a section the took our orders at our tables, not waiting for everybody to arrive.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Great pizza! Great service! What more do you want?!

We always get a small cheese pizza for the kids, which they love, and my husband and I get italian wraps (which are like miniature calzones). Everyone is happily satisfied and full and typically we walk out of there with leftovers. Oh, and the side salad they make are really yummy. Not just lettuce with a few shredded carrots on top. Oh no. Lots of goodies on it like cheese and cucumbers and olives and mushrooms. My kind of salad.

Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

great hostess and staff, big tasty pizza, hot wings, cheesey bread to wash down with ice cold beer, what could be better

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have been to Frankies many times over the past couple of years, and always thought they were pretty good, especially when you're hungry just coming back from a hike. However, the last few times I have been in there, I have to say the service, food, and atmosphere are really going down hill. From what I can see, the employees all know each other, too well, like their friends hired theirs friends, and the last two times, I overheard different employees complaining about another, and I don't think it's a good sign when a customer overhears that one of the waitresses slept with their manager's boyfriend, and walking away laughing. The food is becoming less and less consistent. It used to be ok-good-great with every order, but now you might get a great, than order 5 pizzas for a bday party because it was great, but end up with barely edible-ok pizza for all your family members, that even my little ones complained about, and what little kid complains about cheese pizza?

I know that Frankies has more potential than this, and it is not my opinion of other Frankies, so I assume it has something to do with the inner circle of employees. If the team isn't good, the service and the product won't be good, that's just how the ball roles. Since, this is the closest Frankies to me, I sincerely hope that the owners take a good look at their staff and try to weed out the drama that goes on there. Some may think it's entertaining, but especially not when I have my young ones in there that can overhear some really inappropriate behavior.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Just had the "folded pizza", but it was almost like a calzone, only not as messy, but still good. Service was great, staff was friendly and cute too!
very scenic area with Ranier in the distance.