“Grat Food, Great Service, Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rusty Tractor

Rusty Tractor
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Elma
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gainesville, Texas
“Grat Food, Great Service, Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

We have eaten breakfast at The Rusty Tractor several times. It serves delicious and well prepared food. They make pancakes as big or bigger than the plate from which they are served! The blueberry pancakes are chunked full of blueberries, and they are very tasty. The coffee is great too. The people who work at this restaurant seem to be very kind and caring too.

• Visited November 2011
3 Thank Maggie and Carl M

olympia, wa
“This cook knows her burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

My buddy and I stopped at Rusty Tractor today for a quick lunch after salmon fishing all morning. The burgers are fantastic! I would say better then anything I've tried in the Olympia-Lacey area. It's evident they don't skimp on the ingredients. An honest burger that reminds me of how burgers were made 30 years ago. Only thing missing is the paper half shell to keep the juices contained. Portion of fries were quite generous. And the service was excellent. We'll stop in Elma again just for another delicious Hawiian burger. Don't loose that 1PM cook!

3 Thank cheezemaker
“Food not good.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

I had chicken fried steak and it had a rotten taste. The salad was good, ranch dressing good. Good white gravy over fake mashed potatoes.

Elma, Washington
“APPRECIATE ALL COMMENTS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

i've been employeed at Tractor 3yrs, last yr was made lead PM cook. I have cooked at various family style restaurants for over 13 yrs now.... this is my career... so i care about opinions...
I also care about presentation, my waitress shouldnt be embarrassed to take my plate out.. also, i care about quality,,, MY name is on that food W-Sun,, PM shift,,,
Thanx for the great comments.... makes me feel good...
Thanx for the bad comments... makes me think.....
Corrina Lynch

2 Thank Corrina420
Washington
“Nice servers, average food, high prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

We stopped here twice on our way to/from the beach. Cute "country" decor with a lot of things to look at, floor to celing. The servers were very pleasant but the service was slow. The line was out the door, and they took their time seating people at open tables. The food was average. On the way down I had a reuben for over $9 - the bread was burned and soggy, the meat was okay. The fries were good. My child had a kid meal, and their kid meals do not come with a drink. A cup of milk was over $2. On the way back I had eggs, burnt toast, nicely done hash browns, and bacon. My child had a kid meal again. Both bills with tip were over $26, which seems high for what we got. One interesting thing to note is that they serve yak meat! I was not brave enough to try it, but I heard other diners order it.

• Visited September 2012

Been to Rusty Tractor? Share your experiences!