“APPRECIATE ALL COMMENTS”

Cuisines: American
Elma, Washington
“APPRECIATE ALL COMMENTS”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

i've been employeed at Tractor 3yrs, last yr was made lead PM cook. I have cooked at various family style restaurants for over 13 yrs now.... this is my career... so i care about opinions...
I also care about presentation, my waitress shouldnt be embarrassed to take my plate out.. also, i care about quality,,, MY name is on that food W-Sun,, PM shift,,,
Thanx for the great comments.... makes me feel good...
Thanx for the bad comments... makes me think.....
Corrina Lynch

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Corrina420

Washington
“Nice servers, average food, high prices”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We stopped here twice on our way to/from the beach. Cute "country" decor with a lot of things to look at, floor to celing. The servers were very pleasant but the service was slow. The line was out the door, and they took their time seating people at open tables. The food was average. On the way down I had a reuben for over $9 - the bread was burned and soggy, the meat was okay. The fries were good. My child had a kid meal, and their kid meals do not come with a drink. A cup of milk was over $2. On the way back I had eggs, burnt toast, nicely done hash browns, and bacon. My child had a kid meal again. Both bills with tip were over $26, which seems high for what we got. One interesting thing to note is that they serve yak meat! I was not brave enough to try it, but I heard other diners order it.

• Visited September 2012
West Point, UT
“Yucky!”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

My son had a roast beef sandwich which was on 1 piece of white bread that the gravy soaked through. My daughter had a cheese sandwich that seemed to be made with processed cheese. My husband had a turkey sandwich that was bland and came with a tiny cup of soup (he said it was pretty good). I had a fish sampler that was good, but so greasy that I was sick to my stomach for the rest of the night. Oh and the prices were high for what actually came out. Avoid if you want good food!

Visited July 2012
Port Alberni, Canada
“Hearty Breakfast”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

On our way home from South Bend WA, we stopped for breakfast at the Rusty Tractor and were treated to a hot, well made breakfast. My husband currently is on a chicken/country fried steak kick (not on many Canadian menues) and throughly enjoyed the chicken fried steak with brown gravy, hashbrowns,eggs and toast, on sale for $9.99 Tuesday and Wednesdays, a good value as he didn't need lunch! My appetite was sated with a smaller breakfast that included 1 pancake, 1 poached egg and bacon, perfectly cooked and hot. Service as quick and friendly. We will return!

Visited July 2012
Oakdale, Tennessee
“Awesome food at a reasonable price.”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Every time my family and I come to town we always eat here. great food and very courteous service.

Visited August 2011

Been to Rusty Tractor? Share your experiences!