“total garbage”
Review of Palace Cafe

Palace Cafe
Ranked #4 of 109 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed January 11, 2012

I didnt think that a breakfast could be worse than Dennys but this disgusting hole
made Dennys look good. Its hard to believe that an owner could try so little to
put out any quality. tasteless frozen products. unbelievably bad.

1  Thank jerry i
There are newer reviews for Palace Cafe

Reviewed October 21, 2011

One of the better choices in town. Steaks are great especially the prime rib or New York cuts. Friendly staff although possibly a bit slow. Worth a stop if you are in town.

1  Thank NifT33
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I love this place! It a neighborhood place, that's a notch above. The food is wonderful. The chicken fried steak is the best!

Reviewed August 19, 2011

Passing through and hungry for dinner, we pulled off the highway at Ellensburg. A local woman, smoking on the sidewalk, recommended the Palace Cafe. First impression: Just a diner, nothing special. The interior is the typical diner decor even though the restaurant claims to have been serving Ellensburg for 100 years. Too bad it has been remodeled to death. There is no "history" there. I had the small serving of spaghetti and garlic bread; my husband ordered a chili burger. The spaghetti came in a small dish that I poured onto the larger dinner place. As I began eating, I found pieces of shredded lettuce in the food. I told the waiter who said the lettuce is placed under the spaghetti dish to keep it from sliding around. O.K., but yuck! - it was now in my dinner. No resolution was offered. Service was slow. The staff was young and having loud conversations about non-restaurant matters. The tab was high and we ended up wishing we had tried somewhere else. We won't be back.

1  Thank AreWeHavingFunYet
Reviewed July 26, 2011

We had breakfast here while in Ellensburg, and it was really good. I did think it was a little overpriced considering it's really just a diner...a mocha was about $4 and my omelet was about $10. The food, though, was good...I actually liked the omelet better than the one I had at the Yellow Church cafe.