“Fantastic sports/college/locals hangout!”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Spokane, Washington
“Fantastic sports/college/locals hangout!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Stopped on a whim and loved it! Great staff and atmosphere. The food was amazing. Burger cooked to perfection, fresh salad. Server was attentive but not clingy. Great selection of beer. Enticing specials. I will make the trip from Spokane just to eat here again!

• Visited April 2013

“Great burgers, awesome chowder on Friday, best prime rib in town”
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Love this place. I just wish you could bring your kid in during daytime hours to get some lunch. So please allow families it's one of the best places to eat in town

Mount Vernon, Washington
“Best Burger Under $5”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Yes, it's a college dive bar but people from every age group and demographic converge at The Tav. It's pretty hard to complain about a really tasty burger for $4.50 and good fries and onion rings as well. The place is kinda loud and has appropriate decor, great selection of beer on tap and pool tables. If this description sounds good, you'll love the place, otherwise don't go expecting some hipster bar.

• Visited March 2013
Yakima, Washington
“Great Hungry Mother burger and fries”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

It was flavorful and juicy the way a good burger should be. Fries were hot and small, excellent. Service was good.

Visited February 2013
Issaquah, Washington
“Flip Flops? REALLY?”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Ok, had a burger here, hoping for the best but when we sat down our "waiter" walked over in bare feet and flip flops... I'm NOT joking, I wish I was. I could swear this is a Health Violation!!! OMG. So we ordered burgers and margaritas. This joint is a total college bar, well margaritas are sour and not good.. alas, I drank anyway cause I couldn't waste the tequilla. Burger arrived by Flip Flop kid and, again, I cannot understand why people think this is a good burger. I am on a mission to find a burger in this town, and I'm not having success of any kind. Im deep in the middle of Angus land and the beef quality is not good. There is no flavor and I can't come back. I feel for the folks here, I cannot imagine how life can go on without a good, quality, hand formed, grilled burger seasoned to perfection and slapped on a quality bun with some fresh lettuce and tomato. UG! I left sad, unhappy and just downright freaked out by the waiter in FLIP FLOPS and bare feet. OMG!! GROSS.

Visited August 2012