“Shawna's birthday”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The garlic cheddar chicken sandwich is what I had during this particular dine. I went out to meet my friend, Shawna to have some beer and a little dinner. Wasn't disappointed. The Tav has good atmosphere, we were able to eat outside and it was pleasant out there. First time for me eating outdoors at the Tav. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants a good sandwich, good quality food.

There are newer reviews for The Tav

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Outdoor tables of this store, I feel very good. When I was drinking a beer there, I was very calm.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

The Tav is known for its great food. And, we weren't disappointed. The food was delicious, the serviced was excellent, and the value for the money was outstanding. Only negative is the wine selection...extremely limited and yet in Washington wine country.

1  Thank anders59
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Great burgers. I suggest the Supper Mother with both! Both means ham and bacon. You can get a drink, burger and fries for around 10$! On your way out, get a chocolate chip cookie!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

We've been going here for years and it only seems to get better. Very good service (generally, there can always be a time a server is swamped)

Been to The Tav? Share your experiences!