“best coffee all around”
Review of D & M Coffee

D & M Coffee
Reviewed December 13, 2012

funky atmosphere with great service. Coffee is great. they brew decaf for those who have to limit caffeine. prices reasonable. food is fresh and the scones are great. local roasters of their coffee. Lion's Rock a great gift idea.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I have seen their roasting facility; the first day we moved here we went in for a pound of coffee (we took advice from TripAdvisor here). Great coffee and multiple locations. We also had the marion berry scone and a raspberry white chocolate scone. Really good stuff. Nice people and the beans make a great cup of joe. I recommend the Kenya AA, the Lions Rock (local favorite) or any of the fair trade organics.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I used to be solely a Starbucks drinker, until my friend introduced me to this great local coffee shop.. now it is the only place I go for coffee. I love the vibe at D&M and they have great prices! Also, on Tuesday it is buy one, get one free. :)

Reviewed June 18, 2012

We usually visit Ellensburg every summer. This year we bypassed staying in town, but made sure to hop off the freeway long enough to get some coffee. D&M is one of the best roasters we have found in many states, and they are worth an extra visit. Our friends purchased several of their bakery items and were happy with them, too, though we go for the coffee. If you are a coffee drinker, I wouldn't pass up a chance to have some at D&M. Try the Lionsrock Blend, it's wonderful.

Reviewed June 12, 2012 via mobile

I was here on business. I live outside of Portland. I am a dutch bros addict which is nowhere near Ellensburg. I went to every espresso shop in town during my 2 week stay and D&M was the ONLY place that agreed with me. If u like soup this place has great soup too.