“I would stop in Ellensburg just for their coffee.”
Review of D & M Coffee

D & M Coffee
Salt Lake City, Utah
“I would stop in Ellensburg just for their coffee.”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We usually visit Ellensburg every summer. This year we bypassed staying in town, but made sure to hop off the freeway long enough to get some coffee. D&M is one of the best roasters we have found in many states, and they are worth an extra visit. Our friends purchased several of their bakery items and were happy with them, too, though we go for the coffee. If you are a coffee drinker, I wouldn't pass up a chance to have some at D&M. Try the Lionsrock Blend, it's wonderful.

Visited June 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great coffee”
Reviewed June 12, 2012 via mobile

I was here on business. I live outside of Portland. I am a dutch bros addict which is nowhere near Ellensburg. I went to every espresso shop in town during my 2 week stay and D&M was the ONLY place that agreed with me. If u like soup this place has great soup too.

Issaquah, Washington
“Good java, pastries are average....”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Im a "foodie", make no qualms about it. I love good coffee and when I'm in Ellensburg I go here. There ARE differences to which one you use, I have the best luck with the larger location across from Fred Meyer. Coffee has good, rich flavor and the body is good. I have had scones here, and I'm not a big fan. Pretty plain jane. Overall I think pastries are a little "lacking" in this neck of the woods, but this coffee is good and I recommend when your in the area. I get sick of Charbucks over and over again.

• Visited May 2012
Ellensburg, WA
“Great food, OK coffee”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Like many small espresso bars, the focus is usually more on adding milk and flavored syrup than on making really good coffee. But the food is EXCELLENT. The BEST clam chowder I've ever had. The soups of the day usually include a vegetarian option. There's always work by some local artist hanging up. A nice place to relax.

Visited February 2012
Seattle
“Great Coffee”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I take my coffee seriously, and D&M does not disappoint. The coffee and pastries are great.

Visited March 2012