Holiday Inn Express
$133
$119
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$69
$83
$73
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

Comfort Inn(Ellensburg)
$75
$167
$135
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$93
$74
$89
TripAdvisor
All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskwarm cookiesin townroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyrecommend this hoteltaco del marhot tubyogurtbusy weekendbreakfast barminute driveshower curtaincentral washington universityoff the highwayafter a long day
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We had a quick one night stay en route across the state, so experience is a little limited. Room layout was good, beds comfortable, and amenities were what we expected. Hotel is clean, and the free breakfast had choices for any appetite. Roomy parking lot (and there's special parking for Tesla owners, so if you are one of those, you're all set) and friendly staff. Quiet location, set back from the main road through town, yet near I-90.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Matt A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Thanks -The TESLA chargers provide a nice option for our guests with TESLA cars. I'm glad you like the room layout as well. We're schedule for a renovation in the upcoming year, which will be exciting as we continue to modernize and keep our rooms fresh and new.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

It was a busy weekend, so the only rooms left were very expensive. But the room was large with comfortable chairs and a good bed. The breakfast attendant was awesome - she kept everything filled and fresh. The breakfast room was nicely decorated and had plenty of room. And, there is a Starbucks and a Taco del Mar and a Circle K right next door. There was some freeway noise in the room - it was on the side of the hotel that faced the freeway, but it wasn't excessive.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Robyn D
Matt A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Thank you for the nice review, my guess is that you were here for Central Washington Graduation, or perhaps one of the many concerts at the Gorge. I'm glad you enjoyed the accommodations, and the convenience of the surrounding stores.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Including tax, we paid $192.49 to stay one night at this typical, somewhat dated Holiday Inn Express. That was $35-$50 too much.

We had to wait a long time to check in because the friendly young man at the desk on the evening of Friday, June 6, spent way too long registering one customer in Holiday Inn's reward program and discussing hiking opportunities in the area with another guest.

Breakfast in the morning was the usual presided over by a crusty older woman who did a great job keeping things shipshape and picking out with whom she would and would not be friendly. She seemed to be partial to older folks with Korean war stories.

I slept well, and the young man on the desk on the morning of June 7 was professional.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Matt A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Last weekend was a particular busy weekend for us with Ellensburg High School graduation and a busy concert weekend at the Gorge Amphitheater. Just the same, I wish we had got you checked in a bit faster in the evening.

At breakfast we try and touch base with as many people as we can, I know when I do it I can get caught up in different stories from our guests, I do apologize if our attendant at the time was less than attentive.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

It has been a real long time since I stayed in a holiday inn property. My company put me up here for the week and wow I was like this is Holiday inn? It was much nicer than many hiltons I have stayed in! The rooms were good size and beds were awesome! Very clean and new and the breakfast was big and lot of options! the people at front desk were professional and very CS friendly. I dare say the nicest place in Eburg and as I said better than many fancy chains I have stayed in with big names! I was impressed and you would be too.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank fatheadboby

So glad we knocked your socks off! We work hard to satisfy our corporate guests and it's always nice to hear when it is paying off. We hope to be seeing more of you and your company!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Everything you would expect for a hotel in this price range.Nice lobby,good facilities,very comfortable rooms a good hot breakfast.
The thing we noticed was the people.The staff was wonderful.Very accomodating,friendly and most happy to make us feel at home.
The housekeeping staff went out of their way to work around our schedule with our dog
Although ,everyone was great,we have to single out Johanna and Konstantine at the front desk and Peg in the breakfast area.
We would recommend this hotel to anybody.
Fred and Rita Prout

Room Tip: We had a nice room overlooking a brook.We watched a pair of magpies building a nest,Nice extra touch.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
EllensburgExpress-GM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words. Konstantine, Peg, and Johanna are some of Ellensburg's finest! With out them at the hotel, we're just not the same. We hope to see you on your next trip through Ellensburg!