Stayed here this past weekend. Booked using Priceline "name your price", which I recommend. Saved us over $30 per night. Rooms very clean and tastefully decorated. Beds comfortable. great pillows. Noise in the morning was moderately loud from overhead guests and in the hallway, but tolerable. The front desk staff were cheerful and helpful. Didn't use the pool or utilize the free breakfast (we slept in) but hotel was beautiful and close to many restaurants, shops, the University, etc. I would most certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express® is conveniently located off Interstate 90 in the heart of the Kittitas Valley. When it comes to outdoor activities, Ellensburg is in a prime location for things like fly fishing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, and snowmobiling. If you'd rather go shopping or see local art, historic downtown Ellensburg boasts many shops and galleries. No matter the reason for your visit, our committed staff is sure to make your stay comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Ellensburg
- Holiday Inn Ellensburg
- Ellensburg Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Ellensburg