$98
$160
Econo Lodge(Ellensburg)
$64
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

Motel 6 Ellensburg(Ellensburg)
$75
Free cancellation until 07/28
$79
$187
$179
Hampton.com
All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskwarm cookiesin townroom was cleanbiscuits and gravytaco del marrecommend this hotelhot tubyogurtbusy weekendminute driveking suitebreakfast barcentral washington universityshower curtainoff the highway
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This hotel was clean, comfortable, quiet, and the service was excellent. It was an excellent value. We will definitely stay there again when we pass through Ellensburg. The clerk was so kind and helpful and the check-in process was very fast. We had the free breakfast in the morning, which was very plentiful and there was something for everyone.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Konstantin helped check me in with such a GREAT attitude. He welcomed me, got me checked in quickly.. He asked what my plans were while in Ellensburg and made sure that I knew where all the locations were in Ellensburg that needed to get to. The hotel was clean, bed was comfortable and overall it was a great stay

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 27, 2013

My husband I stayed recently on a road trip to Montana. From the moment we came through the doors the staff was eager to serve us. Konstantin at the front desk was very friendly and had exceptional customer service. He ensured our request to be on the third floor was met since my husband likes to be on the top floor so no one is above us. Konstantin also gave us great recommendations to local restaurants and directions to the movie theater. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. I loved the shower curtain, I want to take one home!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the "Creek Side" with a view of the field and creek in the back.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I chose this property over the Hampton Inn because it is a non-smoking property, although the rates were very similar.

The hotel itself is very nice and the staff member that checked me in was extremely friendly and attentive. My room was a nice size with nice furnature. I was in the back of the hotel and the window looked out onto a small, tree lined creek and an open field behind that. While it is not the most stunning view it certainly beats looking into a parking lot.

My only issue with the room was the shower head. It seemed to have just two settings: garden hose or gentle mist. The shower head is set very high on the wall and a person any shorter than average will have a hard time reaching it.

The breakfast area was nice with a good assortment of items offered for breakfast. My only complaint here was the scrambled eggs. Dicey for sure at most hotels these sat if a pool of water. I made the switch to hard boiled.

Overall I had a nice, quite night there and would definitely return.

The breakfast area is

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the back with the view of the creek. This puts you away from the parking lot.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have, and will continue to, expect a certain level of excellence from Holiday Inn Express'. Therefor, reviews about the quality of stays are unnecessary unless the expectations were not matched. However I wanted to express my absolute pleasure regarding their employee Konstantin.He took my reservation over the phone, was very polite and helpful. He greeted me very professionally and treated me very courteously when I checked in and had an excellent recommendation for dinner when I asked later.
I travel for a living and having a person at the desk like Konstantin makes my life much easier
I see by other comments that others share my appreciation for this exceptional employee.

Room Tip: I couldn't imagine a "bad" room