$181
EconoLodge
Comfort Inn(Ellensburg)
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskroom was cleanin townbiscuits and gravytaco del marhot tubrecommend this hotelyogurtbusy weekendminute drivebreakfast areaking suitecentral washington universityfresh cookiesshower curtainoff the highway
Reviewed November 27, 2013

My husband I stayed recently on a road trip to Montana. From the moment we came through the doors the staff was eager to serve us. Konstantin at the front desk was very friendly and had exceptional customer service. He ensured our request to be on the third floor was met since my husband likes to be on the top floor so no one is above us. Konstantin also gave us great recommendations to local restaurants and directions to the movie theater. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. I loved the shower curtain, I want to take one home!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the "Creek Side" with a view of the field and creek in the back.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I chose this property over the Hampton Inn because it is a non-smoking property, although the rates were very similar.

The hotel itself is very nice and the staff member that checked me in was extremely friendly and attentive. My room was a nice size with nice furnature. I was in the back of the hotel and the window looked out onto a small, tree lined creek and an open field behind that. While it is not the most stunning view it certainly beats looking into a parking lot.

My only issue with the room was the shower head. It seemed to have just two settings: garden hose or gentle mist. The shower head is set very high on the wall and a person any shorter than average will have a hard time reaching it.

The breakfast area was nice with a good assortment of items offered for breakfast. My only complaint here was the scrambled eggs. Dicey for sure at most hotels these sat if a pool of water. I made the switch to hard boiled.

Overall I had a nice, quite night there and would definitely return.

The breakfast area is

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the back with the view of the creek. This puts you away from the parking lot.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have, and will continue to, expect a certain level of excellence from Holiday Inn Express'. Therefor, reviews about the quality of stays are unnecessary unless the expectations were not matched. However I wanted to express my absolute pleasure regarding their employee Konstantin.He took my reservation over the phone, was very polite and helpful. He greeted me very professionally and treated me very courteously when I checked in and had an excellent recommendation for dinner when I asked later.
I travel for a living and having a person at the desk like Konstantin makes my life much easier
I see by other comments that others share my appreciation for this exceptional employee.

Room Tip: I couldn't imagine a "bad" room
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Not only were the rooms comfortable, fresh, and clean, but the customer service was outstanding. I rearranged part of my trip so I could stay an extra night at this hotel...it was such a great experience. Konstatin, at the front desk, was a true asset to that hotel. When I walked into the hotel for my second night stay, he knew me by name and had a room ready promptly. The breakfast was far more that I expected. It was delicious and fresh. I completely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Was in town for a football game and had a wonderful experience at this Holiday Inn Express.
From our amazing check in with Konstantin, to our nice clean quiet room, pool and above and beyond breakfast buffet I can honestly say we had a great time. We were pleasantly surprised.
Konstantin at check in was so friendly and warm. I felt like he was just being himself and we were checking into a 5 star hotel right from the start. Nice job!

Room Tip: Stay for the breakfast buffet, very good. Really!!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family