Holiday Inn Express
Comfort Inn(Ellensburg)
Motel 6 Ellensburg(Ellensburg)
Econo Lodge(Ellensburg)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskwarm cookiesin townroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyrecommend this hoteltaco del marhot tubyogurtparking lotbreakfast barshower curtainminute drivecentral washington universityoff the highwayafter a long daywe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 9, 2007

Late review.... got busy, but I still think it's there so...
One of the newest hotel in Ellensburg.
By the the nicest in town.
Nice swimming pool, except HVAC is a little raw and loud.
Hot tub nicely designed. Gym is also a nice little one.
Usual HI-Expresss morning grub.
I stay there whenever I go to Ellensburg.

Stayed: June 2007
2  Thank QZOCK
Reviewed September 18, 2007

We ended up spending a night in Ellensburg that was unplanned. We decided to stay at the Holiday Inn Express because it looked the best along the main exit from I-90. I must say that we were very pleasantly surprised. The attention to detail at this hotel was better than 4 star hotels we have stayed at recently. Everything was top notch - from the granite bathrooms, HDTV flat screen tv's, comfortable beds, high quality bed linens, the most comfortable desk chair I have ever sat in, free hi-speed wireless, excellent continental breakfast. Plus the hotel is very pet friendly with areas to walk your pets right behind the hotel. We will definitely choose this location again if we find ourselves back in Ellensburg!

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 26, 2007

This hotel has done a nice job with the top dressing (toiletries, bedding , oversized television). Unfortunately they didn't do as well with their basic construction. Everytime a door closed anywhere on the hall it caused the walls to shake and it echoed throughout each room . Some of the supposed automatically closing doors didn't close - there were a number of rooms that had doors ajar ( the customers probably assumed they had closed) early in the morning . The sounds from the parking lot were abnormally loud and invasive - not because the clientele was loud - there was just inadequate soundproofing . My husband and I have stayed in many hotels around the world - this was one of our more unpleasant hotel stays .

Stayed: August 2007
Reviewed August 8, 2007

I was very impressed, the room was nicely appointed and spotless. Nice variety at breakfast. A nice quiet stay.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank WashingtonMcgee
Reviewed September 3, 2006

We stayed at this new Holiday Inn Express for one night after a concert at the Gorge. I would definitely recommend it to others. It is about a 30 minute drive to and from the Gorge so it is a good choice for people who don't want a long drive late at night after a concert. The beds were comfortable, and the room was very clean - being newly built in July. It is a typical Holiday Inn Express - it does have a swimming pool (which we didn't use), exercise facility and complementary continental breakfast. The people at the front desk were pleasant and helpful. The room was a little noisy - I could hear people talking as they were walking down the halls and slamming doors shut. It was also a little pricey when we stayed ($139 a night plus tax for 2 queens) - they were not offering any discounts (e.g. AAA) because it was Ellensburg Rodeo weekend. Other than the price and a bit of noise in the hallways, it was a great stay. I would definitely stay there again should I find myself in Ellensburg.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple