We will most definitely be back again! We were recently in town for a concert at the Gorge and, coming from Alabama, we didn't know much about the area. At the suggestion of friends, we decided that we would try staying in Ellensburg instead of our usual spot in Moses Lake...what a great choice!! Ellensburg offers a good selection of restaurants, stores for any needs AND it's almost an hour shorter drive to the airport. The staff were helpful and friendly. Our room was perfect...very clean, comfortable and quiet for snoozing. Overall, an outstanding weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express® is conveniently located off Interstate 90 in the heart of the Kittitas Valley. When it comes to outdoor activities, Ellensburg is in a prime location for things like fly fishing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, and snowmobiling. If you'd rather go shopping or see local art, historic downtown Ellensburg boasts many shops and galleries. No matter the reason for your visit, our committed staff is sure to make your stay comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Ellensburg
- Holiday Inn Ellensburg
- Ellensburg Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Ellensburg