We arrived late and with no reservation. Upon entering the lobby we were welcomed by friendly staff (Konstantin) and warm cookies. We were hungry after driving all day and he was generous with the fresh baked cookies. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. My husband is 6ft 6 inches tall so a comfortable bed is important to us. The morning breakfast was excellent and allowed us to get back on the road early well rested and fed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express® is conveniently located off Interstate 90 in the heart of the Kittitas Valley. When it comes to outdoor activities, Ellensburg is in a prime location for things like fly fishing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, and snowmobiling. If you'd rather go shopping or see local art, historic downtown Ellensburg boasts many shops and galleries. No matter the reason for your visit, our committed staff is sure to make your stay comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Ellensburg
- Holiday Inn Ellensburg
- Ellensburg Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Ellensburg