We stayed in a double queen room for two days. The room was very clean and comfortable. I have stayed in this kind of rooms which costed at least 50 percent more, so viewing the comfort and size of the room I consider the 140 usd ( including breakfast) which we paid on average for the 2 days great value. The freshly baked cookies in the evening were great. Konstatin provided good service at the front desk by trying to find a hotel for us in Portland and making a few phone calls. The other staff was friendly and professional as well. These are the small things which do matter!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express® is conveniently located off Interstate 90 in the heart of the Kittitas Valley. When it comes to outdoor activities, Ellensburg is in a prime location for things like fly fishing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, and snowmobiling. If you'd rather go shopping or see local art, historic downtown Ellensburg boasts many shops and galleries. No matter the reason for your visit, our committed staff is sure to make your stay comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Ellensburg
- Holiday Inn Ellensburg
- Ellensburg Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Ellensburg