Holiday Inn Express
$133
$119
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$69
$83
$73
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

Comfort Inn(Ellensburg)
$75
$167
$135
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$93
$74
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskwarm cookiesin townroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyrecommend this hoteltaco del marhot tubyogurtbusy weekendbreakfast barminute driveshower curtaincentral washington universityoff the highwayafter a long day
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We found the mattress in room 319 was just awful! Had a horrible night's sleep. The hotel itself is well appointed, very nice staff, clean and a good location when traveling. I feel that possibly the mattresses have been ignored for looks of the hotel. I have stayed at many Holiday Inn Express' and have never had a problem with the beds.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Dear Diane K,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I am pleased to know that you had a satisfactory stay at our hotel and apologize for the inconvenience our mattress may have caused. I appreciate feedback that we receive, whether positive and negative to ensure we provide the best level of service and facilities that we can give to our guests. Thank you again for your review and I hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Krysllin G.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Stayed here over the weekend for a soccer tournament with the soccer team. The hotel was very clean, staff was very nice. The breakfast in the morning was the best I think we have ever had at a hotel. Eggs, bacon, sausage, yogurt, donuts, bagels, pancakes, muffins, toast, biscuits & gravy, juice, coffee, milk, fruit, cereal, hard boiled eggs...
The team had a blast in the indoor pool. It was well stocked with towels. Nice patio off pool with BBQ for guest use. They allow breakfast room to be used for dining as well, we ordered pizza, and they allowed us use of the breakfast room to eat. I would highly recommend and will stay here again. Starbucks in the morning is in the parking lot!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The hotel advertises free, high speed wireless. On check in I identified myself as traveling for business and that I needed a room with a great wireless connection and quiet. She assured me that I would have such a room. On the first night, the wireless worked. It was very slow, but it worked. On my second night, there was no wireless. I called the desk and asked them to adjust the router. They did. I got wireless and the manager phoned to make sure all was well. On the third night there was no wireless. I phoned the desk and the bouncy, brain-dead girl treated me as though it was my computers problem. I phoned again. No help. No wireless.
In addition, housekeeping for the third night didn't clean well.
And, noisy people in the halls and in the rooms next door. Thin, thin walls. Everything can. be heard.
I can't recommend this hotel for anyone who has a sleep schedule that they like or who has work that needs to be done.

• Stayed: June 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear needwork,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I can assure you that your comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us and for that please accept my sincere apologies if your stay was negatively affected by service you received from our hotel. I appreciate you bringing this matter into our attention as this is our best resource for improving guest satisfaction.

Krysllin G.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I have been in the retail/customer service business for well over a decade and whenever I encounter an individual that is the epitome of excellent customer service I like to take the time to recognize them. Upon arriving in Ellensburg I was greeted by a young lady at the front desk named Rachel who was very friendly and got me checked in quickly. As my stay progressed Rachel did not fail to disappoint in any way at the requests made by my wife and children. (and always with a smile) She even brought homemade cookies that SHE ACTUALLY MADE HERSELF!!! to share with the guests and they were excellent!!! This level of customer service is a rarity in this day and age and if I could have taken her from you and offered her a position with my organization I certainly would have. You rock Rachel!!, thank you so much for making my families' stay so enjoyable.

Robert B.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Ellensberg is mainly a college town and the home of Central Washington University. Holiday Inn Express is one of the 'big' hotels in town. Centrally located, good parking, easily accessable from freeways. BUT, rooms older. Not nearly as nice as some of the newer Holiday Inns in the region. Specifically, the one in Wenatchee WA is MUCH nicer, has outdoor space with fire pit anf BBQ area, wine/beer/appetizer receptions in the evenings, MUCH more up to date.
Clean and acceptable, but Ellensberg location could use a facelift. No restaurant, but buffet breakfast included. Some of the exercise equipment needs to be replaced as not in working order.

Room Tip: Propeerty is right off the main road, so any room is about the same. Choose a room OFF the main floor, as kids running about lobby area can be noisier.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Dear LLG712,

Thank you for providing us with a very considerate review and thank you for staying with us. It is nice to know that you noticed the cleanliness of the property. I'm sorry your stay was negatively affected by the hotel's condition. Your comments will be forwarded to the ownership of the hotel to take into consideration for future upgrades. Despite your disappointment I do hope you will return to stay with us again at some future date when you can be assured of our very best attention.

Karen G.