Stayed here over the weekend for a soccer tournament with the soccer team. The hotel was very clean, staff was very nice. The breakfast in the morning was the best I think we have ever had at a hotel. Eggs, bacon, sausage, yogurt, donuts, bagels, pancakes, muffins, toast, biscuits & gravy, juice, coffee, milk, fruit, cereal, hard boiled eggs...
The team had a blast in the indoor pool. It was well stocked with towels. Nice patio off pool with BBQ for guest use. They allow breakfast room to be used for dining as well, we ordered pizza, and they allowed us use of the breakfast room to eat. I would highly recommend and will stay here again. Starbucks in the morning is in the parking lot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express® is conveniently located off Interstate 90 in the heart of the Kittitas Valley. When it comes to outdoor activities, Ellensburg is in a prime location for things like fly fishing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, and snowmobiling. If you'd rather go shopping or see local art, historic downtown Ellensburg boasts many shops and galleries. No matter the reason for your visit, our committed staff is sure to make your stay comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Ellensburg
- Holiday Inn Ellensburg
- Ellensburg Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Ellensburg