Just a reminder to ask for a room at the highest floor level as these rooms have no sound proofing between floors. We had Big Foot roll in above us around midnight and then Big Foot was up around 5 a.m., so you can imagine how well we slept. Also, we had trouble with our AC unit during the night and the room became very warm.
The desk service and the cookies were excellent and the breakfast is better than average, but when I stay in a motel, I do also like to sleep. Just get a room on the top floor with a working AC Unit and life will be good at this Holiday Inn Express.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express® is conveniently located off Interstate 90 in the heart of the Kittitas Valley. When it comes to outdoor activities, Ellensburg is in a prime location for things like fly fishing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, and snowmobiling. If you'd rather go shopping or see local art, historic downtown Ellensburg boasts many shops and galleries. No matter the reason for your visit, our committed staff is sure to make your stay comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Ellensburg
- Holiday Inn Ellensburg
- Ellensburg Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Ellensburg