Holiday Inn Express
$123
$119
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$81
$73
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

$69
$75
$167
$135
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$93
$74
Orbitz.com
$89
$66
$60
Hotels.com
All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskwarm cookiesin townroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyrecommend this hoteltaco del marhot tubyogurtbusy weekendbreakfast barminute driveshower curtaincentral washington universityoff the highwayafter a long day
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I stayed in the Holiday Inn Express in Ellensberg, Washington to pick up my nieces for a visit. The room was clean and well kept. The morning breakfast was good. They have a small swimming pool that my Nieces really enjoyed. The staff was very friendly and helpful with local information for good places to eat. Plus, I met folks who were having their 60th High School Reunion. It can't get much better than that for a small college town. I had a great time and would recommend the Holiday Inn Express in Ellensberg, Washington.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We stayed here with our two daughters in two queen junior suite. It was surprisingly roomy, well decorated and fairly up to date. The staff was very nice. If you haven't signed up for their rewards program, do--it's free and the clerks are a little more attentive--and you often get a little goodie bag. We got some microwave popcorn and a little candy. The kids rated the beds as comfy, shower was fine, but shorter people be warned--the adjustable shower head in our room was mounted really high--I am 5' 7" and could barely reach it to switch the pressure setting. However, tall people will love it. The pool is on one end facing the parking lot with big windows--nice for outdoor light. There is a hot tub and it's good sized, but the jets don't have much pressure. Pool temperature was fine--they did run out of pool towels, but there was a swim meet in town and lots of swimmers--they worked hard to replenish. The hotel is close to a lot of fast food. If you have time, go into to town; it's not far and there are some good restaurants and cute shops. As always with Holiday Inn Express, I really wish they had real coffee cups in the room and at breakfast. Styrofoam--ick. BUT, there is a coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator in the room. There is supposed to be internet too, but we couldn't get a good signal. Didn't care enough to inquire about it, though. The breakfast buffet was pretty good--fresh fruit and their cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, orange juice and lemonade, cereal, yogurt and some breads for toasting. Half and half, but no flavored creamer at this one. Oh, and fresh cookies at 7pm in the evening. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: If you're staying more than just the time to sleep, pay a little more for a junior suite--it gives you a nice sitting area and feels so much more spacious.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We chose this hotel as a stopover while travelling across country. The Hotel was located very close to the Interstate. Front Desk Staff were excellent and check in was easy. Our room was upgraded to a King Suite. It was clean and comfortable.

At 7:00pm fresh chocolate chip cookies were made available to the guests, a treat that I really enjoyed. The pool and jacuzzi area was also very nice.

Great for a stop over and a Hotel that I would certainly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We recently stayed here one night due to an out of town business meeting. We had room 114 and I have to say it was very nice. Even the pillows were cushy enough to be comfortable. The room was clean and modern. There are several different restaurants with in walking distance. There were hot fresh baked cookies at 7:00pm that were delicious! The complimentary breakfast had several options including fruit, cold cereal, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy. I had the scrambled eggs and a fresh hot cinnamon roll. It was yummy. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I will stay here next time I am in town over night.
P K

Room Tip: Our first floor room was right next to the ice machine and close to the dining room. Very convenient and yet still quiet in our room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Friendly staff and clean, spacious rooms made for a great stay. Location is good, as near freeway (without noise) and fast food/gas. Breakfast was very good (make your own waffles among other items) and complimentary. The evening cookies were delicious. The only improvement I would have them make were the pillows: the two grades of pillows were appreciated, but not the best quality. I still would choose this site over/above similar priced locations due to the above, also the 24 hour indoor pool availability (warm) and comfortable beds.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family