The room was very clean, spacious, and quite. I love the non-smoking environment and that they allow pets. The bed was very comfortable and I like the choice between soft and firm pillows. The free hot breakfast was way more than I expected. It included cold cereal, fresh fruit, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits & gravey, toast, muffins, bagels & cream cheese, cinnamon buns, doughnuts, and I am sure there are some items that I forgot. There were a number of fast food restaurants within walking distance or it was a short drive to the "Downtown" area. I would defiantly stay here again or recommend it to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express® is conveniently located off Interstate 90 in the heart of the Kittitas Valley. When it comes to outdoor activities, Ellensburg is in a prime location for things like fly fishing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, and snowmobiling. If you'd rather go shopping or see local art, historic downtown Ellensburg boasts many shops and galleries. No matter the reason for your visit, our committed staff is sure to make your stay comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Ellensburg
- Holiday Inn Ellensburg
- Ellensburg Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Ellensburg