Although this was a business trip, I found myself really enjoying my short stay at this Holiday Inn Express. After a nail biting driving across the snow-covered Snoqualmie Pass from Western Washington, it was a pleasure to receive a warm greeting from the front desk staff. When I made it to my room, I found it to be comfortable, inviting, and oh so cozy. At the end of my day, it was a joy to snuggle in to my soothing bed and just drift off to the land of snooze because my room was extremely quiet. In the morning, I did not partake in the breakfast fare, but it did look delicious and well beyond the traditional continental breakfast. The hotel is centrally located with plenty of eating establishments surrounding it. I would definitely recommend a stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express® is conveniently located off Interstate 90 in the heart of the Kittitas Valley. When it comes to outdoor activities, Ellensburg is in a prime location for things like fly fishing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, and snowmobiling. If you'd rather go shopping or see local art, historic downtown Ellensburg boasts many shops and galleries. No matter the reason for your visit, our committed staff is sure to make your stay comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Ellensburg
- Holiday Inn Ellensburg
- Ellensburg Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Ellensburg