Holiday Inn Express
$123
$119
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$69
$81
$73
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

Comfort Inn(Ellensburg)
$75
$167
$135
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

$93
$74
Orbitz.com
$89
$66
All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskwarm cookiesin townroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyrecommend this hoteltaco del marhot tubyogurtbusy weekendbreakfast barminute driveshower curtaincentral washington universityoff the highwayafter a long day
Reviewed October 7, 2010

I have a very high standard for hotels. But we were in a small town and I wasn't expecting the greatest accommodations and was ready to be okay with what ever kind of room we got. I have never been so happy to be wrong! I don't use the word "giddy" very often, especially not to express my own self, but I was absolutely giddy! From the great service at the front desk with the welcoming lobby, to the amazing room with soft soft sheets and pillows and comforters. I normally wake up at 6:30, even on weekends. That day, we didn't wake up until 9:00 we were so comfy! We took so long to get out of bed that we missed the continental breakfast! Highly recommend. Hope all Holiday Inn Expresses are this awesome!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kj_chin
Reviewed October 3, 2010

Traveled cross country to drop our child off at college. The hotel accommodations made the trip more comfortable at a time that was emotional! We are a well traveled military family, so have spent many nights in hotels across country as well as overseas. This hotel has, by far, been the best quality hotel I have stayed in and I have stayed in some upscale hotels. I look forward to my return to Ellensburg and without a doubt will book with HIE. The rooms were very clean. The Staff were customer service friendly. The breakfast was wonderful! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed September 13, 2010

One stay is all it took. This small town HIE is awesome. Friendly staff that go out of their way to make your stay a pleasant one. Amenities are fine as per most HIE, breakfast was good. Staff that really care separates this hotel from many others.........would highly recommend HIE Ellensburg!!

Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank DJRCanada
Reviewed August 14, 2010

After reading the other reviews, I conclude that there must be two Holiday Inn Express locations in Ellensburg or else I had the privilege of staying in the single worst room in the hotel. This HI Express rates at the very bottom of hotels I have stayed in. The bed was horrible. The mattress felt like it had a hole in it. The bathroom door was broken. The water in the shower came out like the stream from a hose. I am sure it was just a matter of adjusting the shower head, but being as short as I am I had to live with it. About 3 minutes into enjoying my hose shower the water went cold. Ummmmmm? I realize this is a budget hotel, but I do expect things to be in reasonable working order.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed July 19, 2010

Nothing bad to say, we stayed over for a short time while traveling to the west coast. Clean hotel, great staff, awesome breakfast, nice pool.

Would gladly stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family