“Good food and service for a good price”

The Yellow Church Cafe
Ranked #1 of 109 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are privileged to have some of the best farmers on the eastside of Washington State, including some of the best wines and microbrews. To insure quality and freshness we work with local seasonal ingredients, we focus on baking all our bread daily, cutting our own meats and using only the freshest ingredients.
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My wife and I had lunch here this last Wednesday. Had an excellent lunch with the quiche and the chicken sandwich. Both were well presented, excellent taste and at a reasonable price. Good spot when coming through Ellensburg. Not a large place, so be aware of the size of the restaurant. They make their own bread right there.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Using trip advisor for a place to have lunch was perfect! This cute little place was great! Both my husband and I had the chili, a salad and the "heavenly bread" with a glass of local wine. Boy, what a treat! Would certainly go there again!!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

This place was great!! We were a little Leary when we drive up initially but so glad we went in.

The heavenly bread was just that; never had anything like it and homemade.

My husband has the blackened chicken linguine, he shared a bite with me and the flavor if the sauce was spot on. The chicken was done perfectly, seasoned well and cooked just right.

I had the tuna- sooo good!! Flavors were balanced and ingredients were so fresh.

We can't wait till we return for our next visit.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had a late lunch here on a Sunday while visiting my niece at college. The food was wonderful...do not miss the "heavenly bread"...I would drive over from Seattle just to buy this!
I had the angus burger on the heavenly bread...it was...heavenly:) The cafe is in an old church and is very charming. Salads were crisp, and the soup was excellent. They bake their own breads and desserts(chocolate cake & carrot cake...excellent) on premises. The service was OK, maybe a bit slow, since they were not that busy; and to my thinking, they didn't seem very engaging or enthusiastic about us dining there. All in all though, I would definitely come here again.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I'm just back from a Chicago => Vancouver roadtrip.

After days travelling through South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, when we stepped into the Yellow Church Cafe it was clear the vibe had changed. We had just crossed the border into the Pacific North West hipster land.

I didn't eat much as I was feeling under the weather a little. But my friends enjoyed their food. And I really like the atmosphere and the service.

A lovely little place, that left a great impression with me and my friends.

Thank you!