“Very good food, pleasant service, slight problem”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #34 of 114 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My family and I stopped for a late, mid-afternoon lunch. We all got breakfast food. Everybody's food was very tasty and the service was quite pleasant My daughter and I shared the chicken fried steak which proved to be a good sized helping for both of us. Unfortunately, my daughter spotted a hair in the meal. After a little debate,we decided to be brave, remove the hair, and not bother the delay to send it back. The waitress was very gracious and sincere about the offer to take it back, which we very much appreciated, but again, we declined.

All in all we would definitely return.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We did not plan to stop but they were closing Snoqualmie Pass for blasting so we did to kill time and have dinner. The place was almost empty at 7 PM on Thursday night, but the staff was very friendly and the food was good. Service was almost too good as they brought drink refills before the first were even gone. We would stop again if the circumstances were right.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This restaurant is at the "other" exit in Ellensburg not the food row one. It was nice because there was hardly any traffic. We were greeted & seated quite quickly. Restaurant is still clean and new as it opened in Sept of 2012. Got our food ordered just the way we like it (soft poached eggs). Husband enjoyed the chicken fried steak. They even offered to send some coffee to go. In addition to my eggs I had the strawberry/banana french toast. This is strawberry season so I was curious as to why I received defrosted frozen strawberries vs. real fresh ones. Best part of this was that we were in and out within 40 minutes which was great for us as we were on the road and didn't want to take too much time out of our schedule being we still had to be somewhere at a certain time.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Our breakfast could not have been better or more filling for the money. Our server was fansatstic and upbeat which is a great way to start out a Father's day. The coffee was piping hot and fresh, the orange juice was not from concentrate, and the meals were all coooked perfectly. They could improve by offering a breakfast choice to build your own for a fixed price as an additional option to picking from pre-designed combos.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

IHOP makes some of the best omlettes in town & the pancakes are good as well. But, my husband & I tried the new menu item, this week, Griddle Melts, and can't say as we thought much of them. Basically, they were just a very dry grilled sandwich. Would not try again.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!