“Grandma's cooking at a restaurant”
Review of Perkins Restaurant

Perkins Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 114 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We always stop at Perkins wherever we go. The food is great and the pies can't be beat. The staff in Ellensburg was friendly and service was great. We stopped for lunch on the way to our destination and introduced a friend to the amazing banana cream pie. It was worth seeing the look on her face. And we made it a point to have lunch there on our way back home a few days later. Perkins is definitely worth the stop.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Road cafe. A couple of conferences in town but very efficient service and the food was very tasty and not very pricy. I'd definietely stop her again

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Service was wonderful!!!... And that's about it.
The salad: black and brown spots
Honey mustard chicken and bacon sandwich was served on an awful 10 cent burger bun! Crapiest $10 sandwich I've had in my life!
Eggs benedict: consumable. It came with absolutely unedeble fruit.
Eclaire: gooey cream and disgustingly sweet thick chocolate.
Bad coffee.
Dirty floors, old cheap silver wear .
But nice people.
I have to add that this was our better choice after walking out from 2 other restaurants in Ellensburg. One was Morellis Cafe, where supposedly most things are freshly prepared from scratch, but the gourmet kettle chips were actually a bag of Tim's potato chips. The other place was the sandwich shop next to it.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Friendly, fast. Bit over priced though. Cost me 4.50 for 2eggs/toast. Was there at 9 pm. They must have been swamped all day because the floor was filthy.... I wonder what the kitchen looked like?

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Again, Perkins, in Ellensburg, lives up to my expectations, Great breakfast great service, they just seem happy in ensuring that you are doing alright, and enjoying your time and food while you are there. I do hope they keep it up, and maybe even step it up a notch since they have a competitor opening across the street which will be 24hrs, compared to Perkin's which closes in the late evening.

Keep it up, I will keep coming back.

2  Thank KJ9000