“A jewel in the north west!”

Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Ellensburg
Tustin, California
“A jewel in the north west!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Between Seattle and Spokane is a sleepy city called Ellensburg. We went to visit family but the motel we stayed at felt like family when we left. They were so accommodating and helpful. We had four grandchildren to visit and they were welcomed as well there. A great breakfast, fantastic inside pool and Jacuzzi, and a great value. A must if you are driving through Washington to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWEllMgr, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Barbara W,
Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel! I am so happy that you as well as your family had a wonderful stay with us. We look forward to your next visit to our lovely little city, your new home away from home!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Usa
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This hotel was wonderful to us as we checked in late one evening with our 3.5 year old. The room was clean, it was dog-friendly (a great bonus for our pooch), and breakfast delicious. We got a great one-night deal at the desk and were treated so kindly by the desk staff. Definitely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: First and/or second floors may have dogs.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
BWEllMgr, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
AfricaGirl34,
I am happy to hear that your check-in was smooth, especially a late one with a young child. I am glad that you were able to enjoy a good night's rest, along with your dog. We look forward to your next visit to Ellensburg!
Oegstgeest, The Netherlands
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Stayed here for one night without reservation. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We got a good deal at the desk and they gave us some tips for restaurants close by. The room was clean had everything you require. They also had a pool but we made no use it though.

LarsH79,
Thank you for your gracious review! I am happy to hear that your stop through Ellensburg was a nice one! Next time you visit you will have to enjoy the pool! We are the only one in Ellensburg that is open 24hrs :)
Have a great summer!
Kingston, WA
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Impeccably clean large-quiet rooms...with every room system and device wonderfully ready for occupancy. I am a more than modestly impaired Veteran...and the 'Manager', without a single word...met me outside by my car with a baggage cart when I parked my car and started to unload. He thoughtfully lifted my bags onto the cart and then when I struggled with a small bag...took it from me...then escorted my wife and I to our room. (Who does that?). We casually mentioned wanting to eat at the 'Yellow Church" restaurant. When we got back to the lobby to head out for dinner...he had driving directions waiting for us. (Who does that?).

The beds were comfortable and smelled so good and fresh. I have never felt so welcomed. Turns out he also had given us a military discount? God Bless Best Western and this amazing caring Manager and staff.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
BWEllMgr, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
WAJbcn-
Thank you for your wonderful review! We pride ourselves in doing our best to anticipate our guest's needs. It gives me great pleasure knowing that while you were here we were more than able to assist you. My front desk staff are great resources to dining and other activities in the area. I will be sure to let my staff know how helpful he was to you and your wife! We hope to see you both again very soon!
Joseph, Oregon
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We stopped off in Ellensburg on our way home from Seattle--very tired after a red-eye flight. This Best Western Plus was perfect. Very comfortable mattress, quiet air conditioning, good standard breakfast, elevator to the second floor. What particularly struck us was the personalized attention the manager offered in selecting a restaurant that evening for two tired travelers. Rather than just suggest what was closest, he queried us about our preferences and made tailored recommendations. We wound up at the Yellow Church Cafe and were extremely pleased.

Room Tip: Call ahead especially on the weekends.
1 Thank Heather T
BWEllMgr, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you Heather T for your review of our hotel. It am so pleased that after a long, tiring day you both were able to relax and rest comfortably that night. My staff are a great resource for our area in regards to specific restaurants or activities to do around our area. I am happy to hear that The Yellow Church Cafe (one of the town favorites) hit the spot for you during your visit! We look forward to your next visit to Ellensburg, hopefully you will be able to enjoy more activities next time through!
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I've stayed at all the top rated Hotels in E-burg, and nothing, I mean NOTHING tops this one for overall satisfaction. #1 it's not too hard to find, even though it's off of the main thoroughfares in town. Always comfy, clean and welcoming.

This time check-in was a bit slow, front desk staff was tending to laundry, perhaps maybe a bell can be put out to get their attention quicker? Even still not a deal breaker for me, front desk staff remembered details about me from previous stays even though it had been some time since my last stay, needless to say I was impressed.

Could use automatic doors at the entry for ease of bringing in luggage, and especially when using luggage trolley. Minor inconvenience, just takes a 2nd person to hold the doors.

I was near the ice machine on first floor this time, so room got a bit a noise from that, but having AC and TV on I barely noticed.

A great stay overall, I will be back again, and again, as long as they keep doing what they do best, Customer Service.

2 Thank KJ9000
BWEllMgr, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
KJ9000,
Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel. We strive to provide all of our guests the best service we can at all times. I appreciate the suggestions and will take those into consideration. We look forward to your next visit with us... hope to see you soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ellensburg
Hampton Inn Ellensburg
#5 of 11 in Ellensburg
Days Inn and Conference Center Ellensburg
Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center Ellensburg
Best Western Snowcap Lodge

Been to Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel? Share your experiences!