“Birthday Getaway”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Ellensburg
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Pamela L
BWEllMgr, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We stopped off in Ellensburg on our way home from Seattle--very tired after a red-eye flight. This Best Western Plus was perfect. Very comfortable mattress, quiet air conditioning, good standard breakfast, elevator to the second floor. What particularly struck us was the personalized attention the manager offered in selecting a restaurant that evening for two tired travelers. Rather than just suggest what was closest, he queried us about our preferences and made tailored recommendations. We wound up at the Yellow Church Cafe and were extremely pleased.

Room Tip: Call ahead especially on the weekends.
1  Thank Heather T

Thank you Heather T for your review of our hotel. It am so pleased that after a long, tiring day you both were able to relax and rest comfortably that night. My staff are a great resource for our area in regards to specific restaurants or activities to do around our area. I am happy to hear that The Yellow Church Cafe (one of the town favorites) hit the spot for you during your visit! We look forward to your next visit to Ellensburg, hopefully you will be able to enjoy more activities next time through!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I've stayed at all the top rated Hotels in E-burg, and nothing, I mean NOTHING tops this one for overall satisfaction. #1 it's not too hard to find, even though it's off of the main thoroughfares in town. Always comfy, clean and welcoming.

This time check-in was a bit slow, front desk staff was tending to laundry, perhaps maybe a bell can be put out to get their attention quicker? Even still not a deal breaker for me, front desk staff remembered details about me from previous stays even though it had been some time since my last stay, needless to say I was impressed.

Could use automatic doors at the entry for ease of bringing in luggage, and especially when using luggage trolley. Minor inconvenience, just takes a 2nd person to hold the doors.

I was near the ice machine on first floor this time, so room got a bit a noise from that, but having AC and TV on I barely noticed.

A great stay overall, I will be back again, and again, as long as they keep doing what they do best, Customer Service.

2  Thank KJ9000
BWEllMgr, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

KJ9000,
Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel. We strive to provide all of our guests the best service we can at all times. I appreciate the suggestions and will take those into consideration. We look forward to your next visit with us... hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

This place is wonderful! It has a pool, bbq's outside, good sized rooms, friendly staff and great continental breakfast! And if you are traveling w a pet they are so accommodating and pet rooms are nice. Only place our family stays while in town

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Morganseton

Thank you!!! We enjoy seeing the wonderful dogs that travel with their owners come through! We are very close to a park by a river with a wonderful trail to go on walks with your dogs. I hope you have had a chance to visit Irene Rinehart Park while you have been here! If not, next time you are visiting we will have to give you directions to it!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I booked this hotel for the annual Solo & Ensemble Music Finals which are held at Central Washington University. I am an accompanist/teacher that attends this event every year. This was my first time staying at the Best Western Lincoln Inn. I was very happy with my choice. It was only 5 minutes to the college. It was also very close to many restaurants, grocery and drug stores. I loved that it was a block off of the main road, so it was very quiet. The free breakfast was good, and got us off to a great start in the mornings.

When I booked the room, I book for two guests (my Mother and I). Later my niece decided she wanted to come along too. The hotel didn't have any larger rooms at that point, but this room was so big that we were able to easily put an air mattress on the floor for her, and it wasn't crowded at all! The pool was open 24 hours, so we were able to use the jacuzzi tub after a long day. At one point our toilet because plugged. Within minutes of calling the front desk, a lady arrived with a plunger and quickly had the issue handled... We really appreciated that.

The only down sides were: The TV is satellite, and we found the major channels ABC, CBS, NBC to be blocked most of the time. The shower head was old and in need of replacement, no matter how you adjusted it - it felt like pounding, so you had to turn the water way down to make it lighter. My Mom also would like to see some tea bags in the room along with the coffee.

All in all, it was a great place to stay - and I plan on returning for years to come. It is my favorite Hotel in Ellensburg thus far!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank DEBRA L

Thank You! We enjoy having everyone here during Solo & Ensemble Finals every year! It is great to hear about all the wonderful talent we have here in Ellensburg! I am pleased to hear that you were you had enough room to accommodate your niece so that she was able to come with you! I thank you also for letting me know of the shower head issue which has been taken care of!
We look forward to your next visit with us here in Ellensburg!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We brought a group of family and friends over to visit our daughter at CWU and we stayed at Best Western. Our stay was excellent. Great check in - Friendly, helpful staff. Our room was clean and the beds were so comfortable. The location was great...pretty close to the town and the university. There is a great restaurant (The Roadhouse) located right next door. We went there for dinner and drinks and the restaurant gave us a 10% discount because we were staying at Best Western. We are playing more trips in the future and we plan to book our stay with Best Western each time. Thank-you for a great visit!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
BWEllMgr, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear Denice F
I am thrilled to hear that all of your family were welcomed so warmly and enjoyed all characteristics of the hotel while visiting your daughter. We enjoy the partnership with the Roadhouse Grill, they offer a wide variety of foods and are all great choices!
We look forward to your next visit with us. Keep in mind when graduation comes, we book early and fast for that weekend! Have a wonderful Spring!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ellensburg
Hampton Inn Ellensburg
#5 of 11 in Ellensburg
Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center Ellensburg
Best Western Snowcap Lodge
Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel

Been to Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel? Share your experiences!