“Still my first pick in the 'burg”

Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Ellensburg
Seattle, Washington
“Still my first pick in the 'burg”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I've stayed at all the top rated Hotels in E-burg, and nothing, I mean NOTHING tops this one for overall satisfaction. #1 it's not too hard to find, even though it's off of the main thoroughfares in town. Always comfy, clean and welcoming.

This time check-in was a bit slow, front desk staff was tending to laundry, perhaps maybe a bell can be put out to get their attention quicker? Even still not a deal breaker for me, front desk staff remembered details about me from previous stays even though it had been some time since my last stay, needless to say I was impressed.

Could use automatic doors at the entry for ease of bringing in luggage, and especially when using luggage trolley. Minor inconvenience, just takes a 2nd person to hold the doors.

I was near the ice machine on first floor this time, so room got a bit a noise from that, but having AC and TV on I barely noticed.

A great stay overall, I will be back again, and again, as long as they keep doing what they do best, Customer Service.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank KJ9000
BWEllMgr, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
KJ9000,
Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel. We strive to provide all of our guests the best service we can at all times. I appreciate the suggestions and will take those into consideration. We look forward to your next visit with us... hope to see you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Ellensburg, Washington
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

This place is wonderful! It has a pool, bbq's outside, good sized rooms, friendly staff and great continental breakfast! And if you are traveling w a pet they are so accommodating and pet rooms are nice. Only place our family stays while in town

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Morganseton
Thank you!!! We enjoy seeing the wonderful dogs that travel with their owners come through! We are very close to a park by a river with a wonderful trail to go on walks with your dogs. I hope you have had a chance to visit Irene Rinehart Park while you have been here! If not, next time you are visiting we will have to give you directions to it!
Tacoma, WA
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I booked this hotel for the annual Solo & Ensemble Music Finals which are held at Central Washington University. I am an accompanist/teacher that attends this event every year. This was my first time staying at the Best Western Lincoln Inn. I was very happy with my choice. It was only 5 minutes to the college. It was also very close to many restaurants, grocery and drug stores. I loved that it was a block off of the main road, so it was very quiet. The free breakfast was good, and got us off to a great start in the mornings.

When I booked the room, I book for two guests (my Mother and I). Later my niece decided she wanted to come along too. The hotel didn't have any larger rooms at that point, but this room was so big that we were able to easily put an air mattress on the floor for her, and it wasn't crowded at all! The pool was open 24 hours, so we were able to use the jacuzzi tub after a long day. At one point our toilet because plugged. Within minutes of calling the front desk, a lady arrived with a plunger and quickly had the issue handled... We really appreciated that.

The only down sides were: The TV is satellite, and we found the major channels ABC, CBS, NBC to be blocked most of the time. The shower head was old and in need of replacement, no matter how you adjusted it - it felt like pounding, so you had to turn the water way down to make it lighter. My Mom also would like to see some tea bags in the room along with the coffee.

All in all, it was a great place to stay - and I plan on returning for years to come. It is my favorite Hotel in Ellensburg thus far!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank DEBRA L
Thank You! We enjoy having everyone here during Solo & Ensemble Finals every year! It is great to hear about all the wonderful talent we have here in Ellensburg! I am pleased to hear that you were you had enough room to accommodate your niece so that she was able to come with you! I thank you also for letting me know of the shower head issue which has been taken care of!
We look forward to your next visit with us here in Ellensburg!
Coupeville, Washington
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We brought a group of family and friends over to visit our daughter at CWU and we stayed at Best Western. Our stay was excellent. Great check in - Friendly, helpful staff. Our room was clean and the beds were so comfortable. The location was great...pretty close to the town and the university. There is a great restaurant (The Roadhouse) located right next door. We went there for dinner and drinks and the restaurant gave us a 10% discount because we were staying at Best Western. We are playing more trips in the future and we plan to book our stay with Best Western each time. Thank-you for a great visit!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
BWEllMgr, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Denice F
I am thrilled to hear that all of your family were welcomed so warmly and enjoyed all characteristics of the hotel while visiting your daughter. We enjoy the partnership with the Roadhouse Grill, they offer a wide variety of foods and are all great choices!
We look forward to your next visit with us. Keep in mind when graduation comes, we book early and fast for that weekend! Have a wonderful Spring!
Liberty Lake
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We had a meeting at the Best Western Plus Lincoln Inn and stayed 2 nights. The employees go out of their way to accomodate every need, clean and comfortable, great breakfast, wonderful suites. We plan to go back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
BWEllMgr, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Rebecca,
Thank you for the opportunity to continue to serve your group! We always look forward to visiting with you and your team, plus helping you in any way possible. It is always our pleasure to have you with us here at the hotel, we look forward to seeing you soon!
Kooskia
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Have stayed here before so knew it would be a good place to stay. Room very nice. Tried out the restaurant nearby and found the food and service to be excellent. Enjoy stopping there on the way to Seattle.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWEllMgr, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thank you for your gracious review of our hotel. We very much enjoy seeing our guest return to the hotel! I am glad to hear that your new restaurant you tried was a sucess! One of the local restaurants has re-opened (The Copper Kettle) Maybe next time you can give that one a try!
Hope to see you again in Ellensburg soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ellensburg
Hampton Inn Ellensburg
#5 of 11 in Ellensburg
Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center Ellensburg
Best Western Snowcap Lodge
Econo Lodge near Suncadia Resort

Been to Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel? Share your experiences!