““First class facilities all round!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Ellensburg Hotel

BEST WESTERN PLUS Ellensburg Hotel
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Ellensburg
““First class facilities all round!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

This BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites is a great value for the money. It's in a wonderful location and they provide many extras that other hotels don't have. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. The continental breakfast is excellent, with several choices available for a good breakfast. Kid's and adults will love the indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi area. It's a great place to stay in Ellensburg and I know I'll stay there again. Many thanks to Jenny and Hannah for making my visit special. They are always so helpful and friendly. I would not hesitate to book again!!!”

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BWEllMgr, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Ellensburg Hotel, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review! We have tried many different options for our guests when it comes to our breakfast so that we can provide something for everyone! I will be happy to let Jenny and Hannah know they helped to make your stay even more enjoyable! Thank you for the opportunity to let me recognize my staff for a job well done. We look forward to your next visit through Ellensburg, have a wonderful Holiday season!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Mount Vernon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

We weren't sure what to find for a stay in Ellensburg, (we were visiting our daughter} but were pleasantly surprised with Best Western. When we checked out the person at the counter gave us information about a BW in Kennewick (which was our next stop to visit our son but we really had no plans to stay) however, our stay in Ellensburg was so great we stayed in Kennewick at the BW too. It was also very enjoyable as well.
Thank you!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I love hearing when our guests' have a wonderful time at our hotel. We take pride in providing a comfortable atmosphere for everyone that comes in our way. I am also thrilled you had a great time in Kennewick! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
abrit74
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

Their rooms were top notch on the cleanliness factor. It is in a very easy to find location and was much nicer than I expected. The staff were very friendly and the breakfast choices were great. I have stayed here on Gorge Concert nights and was really impressed with how quiet it was when I expected it to be crowded and noisy. The only place we stay now when stopping in Ellensburg!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BWEllMgr, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Ellensburg Hotel, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thank you so very much for your review! We do our best to make sure all aspects of your stay are as enjoyable as possible! I am glad you were able to enjoy a good breakfast to get your day started! We look forward to seeing you this next concert season!
spokane
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

Best bed in the west. Love the king size pillow top mattress, was amazing.
Service was great.
quiet room, Love the Jaccuzzi.
Best western is the only place we will stay, if at all possible.
service cant be beat.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWEllMgr, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Ellensburg Hotel, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
I love that you had a great nights sleep! That can be one of the hardest things to come by when you are traveling. Thank you for your continued loyalty to Best Westerns! We look forward to your next visit to Ellensburg! Happy Holidays!
Bellevue, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Accommodations were much nicer than expected, due to the reasonable price. Staff was absolutely outstanding! Had a problem not related to the facilities that the manager was a tremendous help in resolving. Will definitely return!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BWEllMgr, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Ellensburg Hotel, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
It gives me great joy to hear that my staff helped make your stay more enjoyable! I do hope you had no further car troubles on your way to your family event! We most certainly look forward to your next visit here in Ellensburg.
Courtenay, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

I have read some of the other reviews and so booked this hotel for a one night stay as we headed out on holidays. I try BW first as we have a points card and if they are rated well on tripadvisor then we stay there first.

It is located close to freeway so it is convenient. The staff were good at check in and we received all the information we needed as far as internet, breakfast etc. I have no issues with these parts of the stay. I would say friendly, helpful, but kind of what you expect.

Ratings that I looked at said " newer, clean " etc. My standards must be higher. I noticed that the carpets in the halls were bunching and not particularly clean. The tile in the elevator needs attention (grout etc) and it was not clean, dirt and paper on the floor. When I go into hotel rooms I look at the corners both in the carpeted area and in the bathroom. In this case both were dirty and had not had any attempts at cleaning for awhile. So like I said I may have different standards but is it too much to ask that the dirt in the corners be vacuumed.

Breakfast is what you expect in hotels that offer continental. It has cold cereals, breads,yogurt,etc. It did have some scrambled eggs and sausage which was more than I see usually and they were good.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
BWEllMgr, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Ellensburg Hotel, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you for your honest review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that my staff were helpful at check in and that your stay with us was stress free!
I appricate your honesty in letting me know what areas are not getting cleaned so that we can continue to improve the services and comfort we offer to our guests. I assure you your voice has been heard and we will take steps to improve our hotel for your next visit; as well as for our future guests.
Again, thank you for your review. Hope to see you soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ellensburg
Hampton Inn Ellensburg
Comfort Inn
#5 of 11 in Ellensburg
Quality Inn & Conference Center
BEST WESTERN Snowcap Lodge

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Ellensburg Hotel? Share your experiences!