“So So for the price of the room.”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Ellensburg Hotel
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Ellensburg
Spokane, Washington
“So So for the price of the room.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

We stayed here on our way back from Astoria. We picked this Best Western after having a great stay at the Astoria Best Western. This one was not as clean, plumbing in room didn't work had to go to the desk at 10pm they gave us a plunger to fix it. Toilet and the sink still didn't work right. Went back to the desk after trying to fix it ourselves. They had us switch rooms at 11pm. After all this they gave us 10% off our room. Not enough as far as we were concerned for dealing with all this. Staff not as friendly or accomodating as the Astoria staff.

• Stayed April 2012
BWEllMgr, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Ellensburg Hotel, responded to this review, April 20, 2012
I am very sorry we did not exceed your expectations in regards to the inconvenience in your room! I would love to personally discuss in detail how I can help you in resolving this matter. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel (509) 925-4244 I am available Mon-Wed 7am-3:30pm and Thurs and Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.
I thank you for bringing this to my attention and look forward to hearing from you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Spokane, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

Spent 2 nights here for a short trip. We had a 2 bedroom queen suite. The 2 beds and a TV were in one room and the other room had a small kitchen, a desk and chair, tv, small couch and bathroom. Kitchen had full size frig, with freezer, dishwasher, microwave, stove top burners and some glass dishware and silverware. Room was large and made the stay more comfortable with kids. (However, it's too bad that each room did not contain one bed, instead of both beds in one room.) Hotel was clean and staff was very friendly. The front desk staff, breakfast attendant and cleaning person all gave me a cheerful "Hi" and asked me how my stay was. Breakfast included cereal, bagels, toast, yogurt, waffles, biscuits and gravy, premade omelets, sausage, muffins, danishes and juice/milk/coffee. Food was good and the breakfast room was large with several tables. Pool & hot tub are open 24 hours and were clean. Room was quiet. The hotel is close to a Carl's Jr., Subway (after it opens), McDonald's and a sit-down restaurant (I don't remember the name) These places are all within walking distance. Very nice visit. I would stay here again!

Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
BWEllMgr, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Ellensburg Hotel, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! We are very pleased that we have all these great places to eat withing walking distance of us. Just down the road we also have a park (Irene Rhinehart Park) with a little area for swimming so that when the weather warms up you and your family can have a fun day out it the sun and come back to relax.
We look forward to your families return!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

won't keep me away from this #1 rated Best Western Plus Lincoln Inn & Suites in Ellensburg, WA. It was pouring down rain and so windy I didn't even want to get out of my car to go inside the Best Western to check in, but with the friendly smile and warm greeting from Dorothy it made my day! The entire staff are so positive and friendly.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
We are glad you braved the weather to join us for a relaxing evening in! I will be sure to let Dorothy know her smile made your day just a little brighter. We look forward to your next visit here!
Reardan, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

My sisters and I stayed here for one night and absolutely loved our experience. Lindsay, at the front desk is the friendliest most helpful hotel staff that we have ever met. As we were headed out for dinner we made a comment about the cookies she was making. She then asked if we would like her to save us some to have when we got back. Of course we said yes! Not only is she friendly but she is also very professional. Receiving such a warm welcome after a long day on the road is wonderful. Everything about this hotel screams come back!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
I am so very pleased to hear you had a wonderful stay here with us! We look forward to your next visit! We will be sure to make some fresh cookies for you :)
Mount Vernon, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2012

I've stayed here several times in the last year, the first time because the allowed our dog but I came back and stayed when traveling without the dog. The Hotel is always clean and the rooms are nice and spacious. The staff is always friendly and accommodating and answer all my questions.

Room Tip: I've never had a bad room and I've stayed on different floors and each side of the building.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Kenny S
BWEllMgr, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Ellensburg Hotel, responded to this review, March 29, 2012
I am glad you have enjoyed your visits! Please come back soon!
Chehalis, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 29, 2012

I was really impressed with my first visit to BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites. The staff was kind, courteous, and understanding. We needed a hotel that would allow a dog in the room, and were pleased to learn that this very nice hotel could accommodate us at a reasonable price. I sort of expected that a room set aside for a guest w/ a pet would be a little "less than" (never having stayed at a hotel that would allow pets), but was so very wrong. Great room—clean and in good repair, with everything in its place and working perfectly. In fact, I think it was the nicest room we've had in the last many years of travel. We had a great stay. Getting the dog in and out was hassle free, and nobody batted an eye at his presence there. It was a terrific experience that I hope to repeat again very soon.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
BWEllMgr, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Ellensburg Hotel, responded to this review, March 2, 2012
I am thrilled to see that your first visit was so wonderful. Here is to a new friendship and we hope you are able to come back soon ... and please bring your pet! We enjoy visiting with them as much as with you!
Longview, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2012

Very clean and nice room. The staff was very accommodating. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank bailey1212
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us! We are looking forward to your next visit with us!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ellensburg
Hampton Inn Ellensburg
#5 of 11 in Ellensburg
Days Inn and Conference Center Ellensburg
Quality Inn & Conference Center
BEST WESTERN Snowcap Lodge

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Ellensburg Hotel? Share your experiences!