“Great Service But Nothing Special”

Los Cabos Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 114 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This was a good but not great Mexican restaurant. The service was wonderful, the decor, pleasing, but the food was just OK. I would go back but only after I tried some of the other Mexican restaurants in the area.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

The food was good and prices great. It was such a nice clean restaurant. We had enchiladas rice and beans and a taco salad. All food was presented nicely and was hot.

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try this restaurant. When we looked at the menu we were a little surprised at the prices on the menu. They were a bit pricey. We received our food not more than 5 minutes after we ordered and the looks of my husbands taco salad looked a little a fast food place. Let me tell you, the food here is out of this world! The taco salad had shredded beef that tasted like something from a Sunday dinner at Grandmas. I got a cheese enchilada and a tamale with rice an beans. Everything was well cooked and we lived that they used real cheddar cheese in everything they made. We will definitely be back!!

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Starting with. The salsa and chips, best I've ever had ! The food was amazing ! Great service and very comfortable lots of room between you and the other diners. We will be stopping there everytime we are passing Ellensburg.

Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Went there for lunch on a Sunday. The place was mostly empty and smelled of cleaning solutions, which I guess is not a bad thing, but it's not the best for stimulating an appetite. The interior was otherwise attractive. I had Huevos Rancheros, which were decent. The coffee was served in attractive stoneware surrounded by creamers, and the service was very good. My dining companions seemed to enjoy their meals, but nothing we had was very exciting.