“Great food and service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Spurs Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Spurs Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Ellensburg, Washington
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food is awesome and highly recommend the prime rib dip. We ate in the bar and felt very comfortable and cared for.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Patsy N

“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

Food was awesome at any price, and the prices were awesomer! A 1 lb snow crab dinner for $14.99? Seriously? Fries were awesome, bread was awesome, portions were generous. Can't wait to travel through here again!

• Visited April 2014
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Had a great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

This is my second time here and the food is Great! Last time they were out of what I wanted but got to try it this time and Mmmmm Great! Fantastic price for the portion size and I couldn't pass it up but I added the crab legs to my meal for only! "get this"$6.99 per half pound! Better price than you see on the coast! I didn't need to eat anymore but I still did!! and finished the steak and all ! The steak comes out sizziling on a platter and the whole room wants some! Mindy my bartender was OUTSTANDING! Very personable/knowegable of the food and recommendations and Makes the best drink. Listened to her as she met everyone and greeted them. She treats you like you were there yesterday weather you were there or not! They have a sheer Gem in there establishment with her!
Thanks for the most enjoyable meal and evening I've had in my 2 week travels, I will be back!

Visited March 2014
Skagway
“Returned with friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Returned to Ellensburg with friends to watch a BB Game. We ended the evening with a late night awesome meal at the Spur. This family owned and operated restaurant does an amazing job and deserves 5 stars. We will be back.

• Visited February 2014
Phoenix
“Barely open, no greeting, just a sign to look for the Bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

I can't say anything about the food, but while I was walking around trying to find a human, I did see a dried out salad bar. The Potato salad looked good actually and probably house-made but it too was dry. Then I found the Bar, realized it was connected to the Hotel there. No one spoke to me still, there were a couple of guys at the bar but it didn't feel friendly enough to go in. I left, still never saw anyone. I went back toward Ellensburg to the Roadhouse and had a great lunch, see the review.

• Visited November 2013