“Great Atmosphere!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I often stop in after work to enjoy the happy hour! I can have a drink, some good apps and watch the Mariners game on the big screen, or just sit a chit chat with the staff! They're so welcoming and friendly!

1  Thank Amanda K

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Great place to sit and talk and enjoy a beer. Well lit, with comfy booths, and speedy service. The food was hot and good size portions. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a restaurant\bar.

1  Thank Beverly A
Reviewed May 3, 2013

My boyfriend and I love having lunch at their bar. The bartender is always friendly and the prices are right!! Our favorites are their Club Sandwich and Fish Sandwich! I tend to judge a restaurant by their fries and their are awesome, some beer battered spuds!!

1  Thank Lindsey D
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Spurs is one of the best places to have a good time in Ellensburg. Amazing service, bomb food, and great drink prices. Right off I-90 at exit 109, so it's easy to find. The owner is an amazing guy to sit, and chat with. I recommend the New York Streak (bought to you sizzling off the grill.) The Hog wings are just as bomb! I would recommend you give them a try. Don't think you'll be disappointed at all!

2  Thank Christopher1990
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for a quick dinner, stayed for the comedy show. Had a great time for not to much $$. Very funny comedian, excellent appetizers, perfect prime rib. We will be back!

1  Thank mzmemi