“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2012

The burger was excellent and the fries were very crisp. The split pea soup was great. Location is lost close to the interstate. Bar tender was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Food was good. Fries were awesome! Customer service was excellent!

Reviewed April 6, 2012

I have to say that my friends and family met at Spurs to celebrate the holiday together.... The service was OUTSTANDING and the food was even better.... If I had my way I would eat there for every meal. I will be making a point to stop and eat here whenever I am driving through.....

Reviewed April 3, 2012

I hosted a 50th birthday celebration in the banquet room at the Quality Inn which was catered by the restaurant and staff. All night long, my guests commented on the great food and attentive staff. The catering manager worked with me throughout the planning, answering every question I had and helped me find reasonable lodging accommodations for my guests. I only wished I lived closer to Ellensburg -- I'd plan more events there.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

We went to try to get dinner around 5pm after reading positive reviews here. When we walked in we were not greeted or acknowledged and couldn't find anyone to help us. So, we left and went somewhere else