Comfort Inn
$75
$128
BestWestern.com
$79
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanseveral restaurants within walking distancewould stay here againeasy access to the freewaybetter than averagepool and hot tubthe staff was friendly and helpfulpleasant staywent out of her wayexcellent breakfaststayed here for one nightnice surpriseroad tripwe've stayedfree breakfastsausage
Reviewed October 12, 2011

For the most part, I understand, you get what you pay for. That being said, there are a few things that could be tweaked to help this property out. Getting rid of the 20 year old t.v.'s lacking depth of color would be nice; purchasing paper products that are a little nicer then they currently are purchasing. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable. Check in went smooth and fast, and receipt under the door in the morning, which is appreciated. We didn't get to try out the pool or spa, but it seemed adequate. The continental breakfast was very typical for most hotels these days, minus the waffle maker being turned down, so that the waffles came out white and doughy. Ugh. Would we stay again. Yes, when passing through, the hotel is worth a quick overnight and your out and on your way.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Cheap amenities , bad bed, carpet is very dirty ,small swimming pool and we were informed that the water heater broke when we checked in ... bad breakfast ...

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Saitip M
Reviewed June 7, 2011

The place was perfect for our first trip together as a couple. The place was so lovely. The staff was great, very friendly. I also loved the food here! waffles! <3 My partner even asked me how did I ever find a great inn like this. Well I am too lucky to find comfort inn ellensburg. Will definitely come again!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2011

Raymond and staff are great. Stayed two seperate nights and loved it!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2010

I stayed here while in town for two nights a few weeks ago. Everyone who worked here was extremely friendly and eager to answer all my questions. Very easy to find, good parking, Nice rooms, I will definitely come back when I return to Ellensburg. Reasonable rates definitely one of the best places to stay while in Ellensburg.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo