“If you are looking for great food, visit the Wing Central's Roadhouse Grill”

Wing Central's Roadhouse Grill
Ranked #2 of 109 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Ellensburg's family restaurant serving hand crafted burger, great steaks, fantastic kids meals & we offer a full bar with lots of TV's.
Ellensburg
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you are looking for great food, visit the Wing Central's Roadhouse Grill”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

At the Road Grill you can come as you are, enjoy great food, friendly staff and a kid friendly atmosphere.
If you like sports there are TV's that can be viewed from just about any seat in the restaurant and if you don't, enjoy your own conversation and thee TV's won't interfere because the are muted.

Ellensburg, Washington, United States
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

All of our visits to this restaurant have been great. The food exceptional and the service staff smiling and very personable. We always enjoy our time there and look forward to our meals there.

Ellensburg, Washington, United States
“food and service”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

The Prime Rib I ordered was really good, better than most places I've eaten. I also tasted the pasta dish that my daughter-in-law ordered and it was also very very tasty. I read that some people don't like the decor, I disagree and if it was all that bad why do so many people eat there. This is a country town not some fancy expensive big city establishment where you show up in tucks to try and impress everyone else how important you are. I thought it was bright and the staff were quick to to help us and very friendly, the food also came quick and hot. I don't eat out real often but this is one of my favorite places around here.

Anacortes, Washington
“As good as we hoped (better than we expected after reading some other reviews)”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Several people said in other reviews that the decor was outdated but, I disagree, bright open vestibule when you enter, staff was friendly and offered to seat us right away. It took about 5 minutes for our waitress to finally come over which seemed like a while but really isnt. She took our drink orders and was gone for several more minutes but I did see her waiting on several other customers. I ordered the baked brie and my associate ordered the combo (meat) stir fry, which we told them we were going to split. They didnt have a problem with this and in fact, they put it in two different dishes so we didnt have to try to divide it ourselves. There was plenty of food. The ingredients looked and tasted fresh, not like some tired stir fry thats been sitting under a heat lamp. The Brie was FANTASTIC. If you're into that sort of thing I suggest it. It was soft and smothered with some onions and a balsamic vinaigrette which went very nicely with the creaminess of the cheese. The waitress became more attentive as the crowd thinned and we ended up having a nice conversation with her. She is a college student and stated that she is very content with the work atmosphere.

• Visited November 2012
roadhousegrill, Owner at Wing Central's Roadhouse Grill, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thank you for the nice review and for being a guest at Wing Central's Roadhouse Grill. We are working hard to reach our goal of every guest leaving happy and glad that you did. Hopefully we will see you again soon. Happy holidays - Jim Rowe Owner
“Wow”
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Great food and very nice waitresses. It's hard to watch the tv with all the very nice waitresses. Highly recommended for single guys.