“If this is good, then Im a monkey's uncle”

Wing Central's Roadhouse Grill
Ranked #1 of 108 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Issaquah, Washington
“If this is good, then Im a monkey's uncle”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

OMG! someone here told me this was a good place for a burger.. surely they were joking. I walked in to a "dated" interior and a non welcoming staff in the bar. There were two, I assumed, cocktail waitresses and one bartender. We sat at a table in the bar and were ignored for what felt like 5 minutes. Servers passed our table multiple times and we were ignored, no "engage the customer at least!" ... joke. Finally, after staring down one of them, they took our order. I ordered a burger, and some beers. I was unimpressed. I'm sorry, are burgers really hard to make? I would compare it to McDonalds. Thin, lacking, not good enough to qualify as "best in town". In fact, I have yet to find a burger in town that is good.
....thick and tasted like someone actually gave a ---- about how it tasted. All these burgers are right off the Sysco truck, pressed thin and not worth a dime.

This joint is always packed but I don't understand why. The bar "stock" on the back wall of the bar seemed empty and uninviting. Sterile and outdated, poor color choices and this company needs to spend some $$ on this location and get it up to par. If I'm going to drop 50 smackers on a meal here I want some atmosphere and quality and care in the food. All these reviews of "Great Food" and "Good Food" -I just don't get it, these reviewers must just not have a palate or care about service.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank SillySchmoo
roadhousegrill, Owner at Wing Central's Roadhouse Grill, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. We strive to have all of our guest leaving happy and I'm sorry this was not the case. One of the main reasons we have done so well at filling our restaurants with happy guests is that we care. We are happy to take care of you on the spot and am sorry my staff let you down. I'll go to work with this review in mind and see if we can improve our level of service. The burger I actually like and we sell thousands a month with very few complaints or poor reviews. I will however look into improving as I always do. This Wednesday I will be at our meat company watching them grind our fresh ground chuck and seeing the process they use to patty the burger and insure our customers safety. Concerning our building. Thanks for the review I'll take what I can from to help us improve and enjoy a chuckle from your sense of humor.

Ellensburg, Washington, United States
“Great Place to meet, eat and relax”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

The "Roadhouse" continues to improve its choices of brews and food. The atmosphere is casual, relaxed and energetic. Recent additions to the menu and changes in the varieties of beer are impressive and rewarding for the customer. The wait staff, who are extremely friendly, helpful and easy on the eyes, add a punch of pleasant panache. Come here for quality adult beverages, tasty food and relaxing times.

Classy while down-to-earth, a good value for the consumer.

• Visited October 2012
Yakima
“great food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

Great food and a fun atmosphere. The staff was very friendly and professional. The restaurant was clean and orgsnized.

• Visited October 2012
“Good variety & Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

I took my family to the Roadhouse & had a really good meal. The Roadhouse burger was nothing short of amazing. Delicious Kobe beef & great toppings on the burger. My son had Kamikaze wings & loved them. The staff was very attentive & super friendly. I had to send back some wings that weren't hot enough & they were delayed coming back to the table due to a HUGE party coming in for dinner. I asked the waitress to cancel the order, but she insisted that I take the wings to go & they removed them from our bill. Great service from everyone there. I'll be back next time we have a swim meet in Ellensburg.

“Kids love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

Our family always loves to eat at Roadhouse. It's a great value & the menu has a nice selection for everyone. Highly Reccomend The Roadhouse!

SLW