“great food”

Ranked #2 of 110 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Ellensburg's family restaurant serving hand crafted burger, great steaks, fantastic kids meals & we offer a full bar with lots of TV's.
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Great food and a fun atmosphere. The staff was very friendly and professional. The restaurant was clean and orgsnized.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I took my family to the Roadhouse & had a really good meal. The Roadhouse burger was nothing short of amazing. Delicious Kobe beef & great toppings on the burger. My son had Kamikaze wings & loved them. The staff was very attentive & super friendly. I had to send back some wings that weren't hot enough & they were delayed coming back to the table due to a HUGE party coming in for dinner. I asked the waitress to cancel the order, but she insisted that I take the wings to go & they removed them from our bill. Great service from everyone there. I'll be back next time we have a swim meet in Ellensburg.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Our family always loves to eat at Roadhouse. It's a great value & the menu has a nice selection for everyone. Highly Reccomend The Roadhouse!

SLW

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Terrific wait staff and a feature packed menu. Good place to visit with friends and take the family for a fine dinner.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

The Roadhouse is a great place to meet up with friends or to stop by on your way through town. Try the Kobi Sliders w/Truffle fries, makes your mouth so happy. Everything on the menu is good. You can't go wrong.