“Top Notch”

Ranked #2 of 109 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Ellensburg's family restaurant serving hand crafted burger, great steaks, fantastic kids meals & we offer a full bar with lots of TV's.
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have traveled most of my adult life, thus I have dined in alot of restaurants thru out the west. I rate Wing Central's Roadhouse right at the top! Always great food, service and surrounds. Whether a quick lunch or with a group for dinner, the staff ensures you are taken care of with a large excellent menu with service to back it up. Good job!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I love going to the Roadhouse / Wings Central. This is a great place for locals or if your just passing through. Always great food and great service! Good Variety on the menu. Love the ribs and wings also like the Pulled Pork Sandwich, South Western Black Bean Salad and their burgers are awsome!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Chose this restaurant because it was walking distance from our hotel. My husband chose their roadhouse ribs and quite enjoyed them and especially the side of baked beans they came with. I choose the southwestern chicken wrap which was absolutely huge! Because of that, this meal also served as our lunch the next day. Loved the "skinny" fries.
This is a family restaurant...a few kid's birthday parties were happening during the evening.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

The food we ordered was outstanding as always. The hostess, our server and the manager all treated us wonderfully. The kids really enjoyed the "balloon man" and you can't beat the kids eat free on Tuesday! I will definitely be going back!

1  Thank Lynn S
Reviewed September 5, 2012

All day Happy Hour on Wed. ?!? Cant beat that!!! I will make that my spot to meet up with friends from here on out!

1  Thank Zach2012