“Incredibly Friendly and Attentive Staff”

Wing Central's Roadhouse Grill
Ranked #3 of 114 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Ellensburg's family restaurant serving hand crafted burger, great steaks, fantastic kids meals & we offer a full bar with lots of TV's.
Reviewed May 26, 2011

Every person we spoke with was very kind and continued to check on us. I had a burger and fries can't go wrong there. Husband had a prime rib. The horseradish sauce was fantastic. Now a Oreo shake to go. Overall great experience.

1  Thank Els1307

Reviewed May 26, 2011

If you're travelling through Ellenbsurg - believe me, take the time to come into town to eat somewhere else - The Valley Cafe, THe Starlight, anywhere else but here!
We came in to watch a sporting event - as the electricity was out at the venue of first choice. In the bar, they had maybe ten, fifteen televisions, and the harried server said they "don't have the channel" for soccer. Really? Or were you just too busy?
Then the food arrived - we'd ordered the garlic fries to split, and when they arrived, they were literally swimming in oil. Like they'd taken spoonfuls of oil from the fryer and dumped it over the fries - like 1/8 inch of oil on the bottom of the plate. Inedible.
We couldn't get out of there fast enough. Previous visits have been mediocre - overpriced food for not very high quality.......but now we know we won't go back and will mention the fact to our friends.
Oh, and the loud music is pretty awful, as well. Trying to come off as hipster when it is more like noise you'd hear in a nightclub for losers.

4  Thank Scott311
Reviewed April 15, 2011

Visited with family, there was a 10 min wait for a table or you could eat in the bar area which we did and got a table straightaway. The food was fast and everyone cleared their plate, plus I had the chocolate cake which was yummy.

1  Thank TheScubaDuo
Reviewed April 6, 2011

I went to Wing's Central-Roadhouse Grill which is in a slightly different location as the original place, but still the same owners. It was hard for me to judge the food as the salad came after the dinner, the bread never arrived, and when I asked for the whole dinner, my waitress laughed stating simply that she simply sometimes spaced out portions of meals and that I should accept that. Huh??? On top of that, the filet mignon was grizzly and tough. The fresh vegetables were sauteed to a nice crunchy crisp but were dripping in so much oil that they were inedible.

The dinners are $25+ and billed as fine dining. This is not fine dining, it is not even good fast food. If the better restaurants in Ellensburg are closed (as they are on Mondays), keep your money and go get a bowl of soup and fresh bread at Fred Meyers.

2  Thank maddydakinson
Reviewed January 9, 2011

This is my boyfriends choice in town. I like their verde burger. Pretty delicious! Their garlic fries are GARLICKY! Yum! There food overall is prett tasty. I just have to say that sometimes it seems as if the staff hates their jobs, sometimes it takes forever just to get another drink! The happy hour is always a good deal.

1  Thank gypsystar