“Good Times”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Fun atmosphere and decent food. Excellent servers. Nicely decorated too. Fitting for a cowboy town. We were pleasantly surprised with it overall. We will definitely return!

There are newer reviews for Rodeo City Bar-B-Q

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I am not a BBQ expert so I can't say how Rodeo City stacks up with "real" BBQ. That said, the beef ribs I had the the half chicken that wife did were excellent. As were the sweet potato fries. Service was prompt and attentive. Have eaten at a number of restaurants in Ellensburg and this is the one I will return to. For those interested in rodeo the walls are decorated with Ellensburg Rodeo posters.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Fun atmosphere and good food to boot! Had a sampler platter and the ribs were good. Enjoyed the beans as well. Service was prompt and everything we ordered came out great.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

It was our first visit to the restaurant in a year and just happened to be an all you can eat night. I customarily ordered a steak, and my wife ordered the all you can eat ribs. I was not too flattered with the quality of my steak or the way it was cooked. I asked for medium rare and it came to me cold and purple in the middle. My wife also had her share of dry overcooked barely on the bone pork ribs that looked like they were left over from the night before. Unless I see what they look like before I eat them I won't be coming back to waste my money or their time. Sorry.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

very tasty food. Worth the drive! I really enjoyed the pulled pork. The tri tip was not very flavorful on its oen, but was great with the sauce.