“Great evening”

Rodeo City Bar-B-Q
Ranked #15 of 108 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Olympia, Washington
“Great evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

I am not a BBQ expert so I can't say how Rodeo City stacks up with "real" BBQ. That said, the beef ribs I had the the half chicken that wife did were excellent. As were the sweet potato fries. Service was prompt and attentive. Have eaten at a number of restaurants in Ellensburg and this is the one I will return to. For those interested in rodeo the walls are decorated with Ellensburg Rodeo posters.

• Visited September 2013

Frankfurt, Germany
“Great Ribs and Tri-tip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

Fun atmosphere and good food to boot! Had a sampler platter and the ribs were good. Enjoyed the beans as well. Service was prompt and everything we ordered came out great.

• Visited September 2013
Cle Elum, Washington
“BBQ ribs and chicken Oh My.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

It was our first visit to the restaurant in a year and just happened to be an all you can eat night. I customarily ordered a steak, and my wife ordered the all you can eat ribs. I was not too flattered with the quality of my steak or the way it was cooked. I asked for medium rare and it came to me cold and purple in the middle. My wife also had her share of dry overcooked barely on the bone pork ribs that looked like they were left over from the night before. Unless I see what they look like before I eat them I won't be coming back to waste my money or their time. Sorry.

Visited September 2013
“It is good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

very tasty food. Worth the drive! I really enjoyed the pulled pork. The tri tip was not very flavorful on its oen, but was great with the sauce.

• Visited August 2013
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Beer in a Boot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Yes, they serve drinks in a boot, a glass that is in the shape of a cowboy boot. Real cute.
The food was delicious, also. We had the beef bar-b-q sandwiches. They carry the local beer, 509 which is nicknamed for the phone area code. The restaurant is on Main Street and has a wood railing around the outside for tying your horse to. The inside has a cute decor and loaded with photos of rodeo queens and Ellensburg rodeo posters. This restaurant was in the Sunset magazine in 2010. They also sell jugs of their delicious bar-b-q sauce.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Rodeo City Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!